How can I have long relaxed hair
Oily hair: no more bad hair days
Oily and straggly hair, even though it was only a few hours ago? Really annoying, but unfortunately many women know this problem - it makes you feel uncomfortable, insecure and neglected. They are not always a sign of poor personal hygiene. The most common cause is increased sebum production.
The causes of oily hair
The scalp and the hair roots are equipped with sebum glands and produce fat (also called sebum). This protects the scalp from drying out and the hair becomes supple. There is nothing wrong with smooth hair, but if too much sebum is produced, it will unfortunately quickly become greasy.
Reasons for increased fat production can be our genes, a shampoo with too many ingredients or a diet that is too fatty. So the best thing to do is stay away from burgers, fries and Co.!
What to do about oily hair
How quickly the hair regreases has to do with the frequency with which you wash your hair. As illogical as it sounds, the more they are washed, the greasier they look. The reason: the sebum glands have their own rhythm and produce sebum as required. But don't worry, you can train your hair to produce less fat, so to speak. To do this, you have to get the sebum glands used to a new hair washing rhythm. And yes it really works!
Instead of washing your hair every day, try to wash your hair only every other day. The glands will get used to the new rhythm and automatically produce less fat. This process can be extended until you only have to wash your hair 1 to 2 times a week.
- What is the response of m nitroaniline
- Which is healthier quinoa or bulgur
- How effective are the 3D printers
- Narcissism NPD is a defense mechanism
- Why did the Church execute Galileo Galilei
- How is French colonialism taught in France
- What are people doing wrong with C.
- What do Sikhs think of Islamophobia
- How do I learn software-hardware interfaces
- May Indian Jungkook
- What is an ops file in Android
- An online UPSC class is good
- What are some of the editors' opinions on Wattpad
- How often do you exercise cardio
- Can replace IMDb with another website
- How do you forgive bigots
- What's your favorite Keurig coffee pod
- How did North America achieve its independence
- How can I treat my teeth better
- What is hauntological music
- Which vegetables are used in juice cleaning
- Does free will exist 2
- What makes dreams stop
- Do you know web design