Why did Google Web Designer start
Google Web Designer now also for Linux
Google has now released its Google Web Designer software, which was first presented in October 2013 and is still in the beta phase, for Linux. The distributions Debian, Ubuntu, Fedora and OpenSuse are currently supported. Arch Linux has now created its own package.
The support for Linux in the new version 1.0.5.0416 is not mentioned in the brief release note. In addition to Mac OS X and Windows, the free operating system is now also mentioned on the product page.
Google offers extensive documentation and suggestions for creative work with the web designer on its website. The download page offers packages for Mac OS X, Windows, and Linux. A startup error on computers with a language setting other than English has already become known. To remedy this, the corresponding file must be opened in a console by executing rm -r ~ / .local / share / google-web-designer deleted and the Web Designer then with LANGUAGE = en_US google-webdesigner restarted.
- Ferdinand Thommes email... is a freelance author, city guide and Linux developer and currently lives in Berlin and Charleston, SC.
- How do cars drive in games
- Make live money from people on the playlist
- What is Satan doing
- Which Californian cities are best accessible on foot
- How do you generate your income online
- Where did Smokey Robinson get its name from?
- How did Brad Pitt treat his children
- What is the joy of curiosity
- How many active users does bitrix24
- How far will people travel to do sports?
- What is black box on an airplane
- How can I appreciate Shakespeare more
- Vagabond is considered a crime
- How much does Ben Settle
- What is Wilhelm III. From England's legacy
- What is experimental nuclear physics
- Mumbai has good roads
- How are n dimensions possible
- Walnuts reduce cholesterol levels
- What are Indian Stock Market Investments
- What are family meals
- Are there similarities between alleged extraterrestrial abductees?
- Is basmati rice white rice
- Who can raise fundamental rights