How does life change after becoming an IAS
GLOBAL DEMAND FOR THE PATH TO HAPPINESS
- Sales in the United States lose $ 60 billion annually to shoplifting and employee theft.
- Globally, more than half of all marriages end in divorce.
- In the past 12 months, over 10,000 inquiries about the path to happiness have been received.
- Over 120 million copies of the Way to happiness were distributed all over the world.
Recently, within a week, people from 35 countries around the world ordered more than 200 pathway to happiness educator kits.
The following are some communications from those who have requested and received these materials - which the IAS has made available to them free of charge thanks to the grants granted by the IAS.
“I am pleased to announce that I have made very useful use of the materials you have received.
I distributed the booklets to 12 to 16 year olds and gave the posters to the Zilla Parishad School. She hung them up so that the students could see them at least once a day.
Congratulations on your wonderful work in bringing happiness to the people. I am also grateful for giving me the opportunity to do something about this great cause. " India
“This year I'm teaching a course on ethics and leadership for 60 university students.
Undoubtedly, the 21 rules of the path to happiness are very profound, both in reading the book and watching the videos and discussing what is seen. And the students do things of their own accord where they put these rules into practice.
I am in the process of finding teams to get the message across as our country needs a lot of work on values. ”- Guatemala
“We received a few copies of the booklet from your representative in Rwanda.
We have distributed copies of the booklet to almost all of our prisons in Uganda. The 21 principles have been approved as part of our prison inmate rehabilitation program. The employees also showed a lot of interest in reading this little booklet. ”- Uganda
“I am a clergyman and behavioral trainer. There are many people in different companies who are very busy every day, but less and less happy. I want to give them the way to be happy. "- Philippines
“I read the path to happiness. I agree with you and I also believe that these are the fundamentals that we all need as a society to live more responsible and happier lives. Your magazine is the best any country could ask for. With him we can help every child and make the world a better place. " South Africa
“This is the best platform for changing the behavior of society, especially those who have been socially and economically sidelined. I wish you all the best in what you are doing in spreading awareness of happiness. ”- Pakistan
- Why don't cars have front brake lights?
- How is meat related to global warming?
- Do you know potassium bromate
- Dentistry is less stressful than medicine
- Who wrote Ruby on Rails
- Which digital piano model should I get
- Where is the San Francisco State University located
- How can a psychological trick be proven
- What are the natural resources of Kansas
- What is metal
- Game development requires math
- Is it worth traveling to Mallorca
- What is dominant theory in literary criticism
- What are intramolecular forces
- How can you loosen her navel?
- Do you believe in Guardian Angel 1
- Will the present inhabitants of the earth be threatened with extinction?
- Did Vincent van Gogh really commit suicide?
- Why does Hillary Clinton write books
- Is a 1200cal diet healthy
- What stimulates your thoughts
- When to use SOAP APIs
- Japani Phal is good for us
- Asthma sufferers can use cough syrup