TCS is the largest company in India
Indian IT Firms: They are becoming serious competition
Swisscom is on board
Infotech Enterprises Limited is a software manufacturer specializing in geographic information systems (GIS) and solution designs, i.e. software and outsourcing services for three-dimensional space recording. Such solutions are also required in industrial processes and in the manufacturing industry for the measurement of complex spaces. Airbus, Boeing and the Canadian aircraft manufacturer Bombardier are Infotech Enterprises customers. When it comes to GIS solutions, companies such as Autodesk, Intergraph, Smallword, Oracle and Microsoft are important partners. Swisscom Fixnet has signed a CHF 20 million GIS contract with a term of three and a half years.
After a restructuring phase, NIIT Technologies is concentrating on the financial services, transport and processing industries and already has a global presence in the insurance solutions business. With the purchase of the British company Room Solutions, the customer portfolio with insurance companies such as AIG, Hardy, Thomas Miller, Zurich Global Energy and Zurich New York was also acquired. The joint venture Ajilion Holding was formed with Adecco, this company takes care of the development of application software and software maintenance for its Adecco customers.
Nucleus Software also specializes in software solutions and services for the financial industry. According to the market
Forschern von IBS, the flagship product, the FinnOne banking solution, is eighth among the products sold worldwide. Nucleus competes in Asia with the Geneva-based manufacturer Temenos, and 250 installations in 22 countries have been reported around the world. The buyers of the car loan solution include Volkswagen, DaimlerChrysler, Fiat, Honda and Toyota, and in the technology sector there are partnerships with IBM, Sun Microsystems, Oracle and Hewlett-Packard.
Hexaware specializes in ERP offshoring, IT personnel management and the airline industry based on PeopleSoft products. The management is looking for growth in previously neglected but expandable markets such as Germany, Scandinavia and the Netherlands. The company also benefits from the fact that Oracle has assured its customers that the PeopleSoft software will continue to develop “indefinitely”. Hexaware also expanded its offerings to include SAP, Siebel and Oracle software. In the airline business, Hexaware has a strategic alliance with IBM and Unisys; Lufthansa and Air Canada are among the customers.
- What naturally occurring foods have caffeine?
- How is Easter Sunday calculated
- What makes you a credible speaker
- Bodybuilding can be done without drugs and steroids
- Why is a Capricorn not considered good
- Judy Garland was a light alto
- Wearing glasses affects your visual acuity
- Are flaws in IntelliJ that make people leave
- Why is understanding so important
- How molality and normality mutually transform one another
- Will Hurricane Florence hit Massachusetts
- What is half of 33
- When was the duel banned?
- Why is democratically important
- How to get to Asansol Engineering College
- What is your most visceral fear
- How can I write a good survey
- What are some preliminary books on trading
- Who is the CM of ARUNACHAL PRADESH
- What's wrong with Rahul Dravid
- How good are guitar modeling amps
- Can evergreen trees be cut
- What are the essay terms and definitions
- Which Californian cities are best accessible on foot