When do you paint
Small artists, big impact: Ella on painting
Hello Ella, when was the last time you painted?
That was when I was visiting my grandma recently.
And what exactly do you have Schönes painted?
I painted different horses. Sometimes I paint birds with my grandmother. It's also a lot of fun.
What exactly do you like about painting?
I don't really know. I just really enjoy it.
If you have so much funßyou paint often, don't you?
Oh yeah! Five times a week, for sure.
And where do your ideas for drawing always come from?
Oh, that's always different. For example, I like to see what other children are painting. Then when I like a picture, I just paint it over. Or I look at what others have made. You can also reproduce that very well.
Is there anything that you are particularly good at painting?
Yes, I am particularly good at painting horses, cats and dolphins.
And do you prefer to draw them with colored pencils or with felt-tip pens?
I always prefer to use colored pencils.
Aren't felt-tip pens so good for painting?
But already. But somehow you can paint longer with colored pencils. And above all, it's better to paint the areas on the paper.
Have you ever painted with anything other than pens?
Once I found round stones in the school yard. You could paint on the floor with them quite well. I then used the stones to draw a dog in the schoolyard and a large, white border around it. But I've also painted with watercolors. We often do that in our school.
And do you have a favorite color when you paint?
Yes, my favorite colors are light blue and red!
Do you just paint pictures or do you do something else creative?
When I play Lego, I always think of a lot of different things and characters. Sometimes I also do handicrafts with paper, but not quite as often as before. I even made my own book with glue. Or colored plasters for my doctor's case.
F.üFor World Children's Painting Day, little Küartist how you draw their favorite animal this year. Which animal wüwould you paint there?
My favorite animals are cats and horses. So I would paint both of them.
On the pens, done, go!
For all those who want to give free rein to their creative streak and also want to do good at the same time: On May 6th, the Staedtler company invites all small artists to show their talent as a painter. Under the great motto "Funny animals", the pens will be waved and colored paint on the paper on the World Children's Painting Day 2016. If you submit a drawing of your very own favorite animal, you can win great prizes. In addition, the little artists can look for donation sponsors (for example parents, grandparents or acquaintances) for their works and exchange the pictures for a monetary donation that will benefit the SOS Children's Villages Association. You can find out exactly how it works at www.weltkindermaltag.de. If you still need pens and paper, you should stop by our shop in Lünen! Our Brauch team will be happy to help you and your child choose the right painting utensils.
- Why aren't there many animated documentaries out there?
- Which organisms develop in the water
- Which color makes warmth best
- How is polymer engineering at DTU
- Is Java good for networking
- What is an autonomous BGP system
- What causes heat drops in the inner thigh
- The repatriation of refugees can be problematic
- Jews forgive Hitler
- Who received the Nobel Prizes in 2019
- Radiation therapy is dangerous
- Which is the Best Pinterest Auto Liker
- How do I keep my business secret
- What is the backstory of FriendFeed
- Is math necessary for this?
- Which Coca-Cola product is your favorite?
- Is the osmotic pressure analogous to the capillary action
- Why do we have to be productive
- Is freedom possible without responsibility
- Should I get a tailor-made suit
- Which companies did Donald Trump defame
- How do car insurance payments work
- How to find an internship online
- How is climate change wrong
- What is your assessment of libertarian socialism
- Who will win the Copa America 2020
- Why is the separation of powers expensive?
- What are packages in VHDL
- How to say eternity in Norwegian
- What happened to RocknRoll
- How do psychological tricks work
- Political science is a difficult major
- Sweden What is Swedish humility and humility