What Makes You Disappointed 1
Romain Grosjean disappointed with F1 colleagues: Hardly any contact after the accident
(Motorsport-Total.com) - In terms of sport, Romain Grosjean has already settled in well in the Indycar series, as he proved with pole position and second place in Indianapolis last weekend. But it also seems to fit the French in America in human terms. Because compared to Formula 1, the drivers there are much more open.
© Motorsport Images
Romain Grosjean has been in the US for the first few weeks at Zoom
"I don't know why, but for some reason, apart from Daniel [Ricciardo] and Lando [Norris], it has been a little more difficult to build a relationship over the past year," Grosjean said on the Beyond the Grid podcast. "Everything was a little more open here."
The established IndyCar drivers even gave him real driving tips. One of the former Formula 1 driver's first interlocutors was Colton Herta, whom Grosjean asked why the drivers in the IndyCar series don't zigzag to warm up the tires.
"He looked at me and said: 'It's pointless. It doesn't work, the track is bumpy, there is tire wear. So just put your foot down on the accelerator and brake at the same time. It works,'" Grosjean remembers.
IndyCar 2021: Indianapolis I
The highlights of race 5 of 17 of the IndyCar series 2021, the GMR Grand Prix on the Indianapolis circuit! More formula racing videos
By the way: According to the French, the tip even turned out to be true. "I've been doing it since then, and it works," he emphasizes and is astonished: "In Formula 1 I would never get a hint like that.
In general, he is a little disappointed with his former colleagues in the premier class. Because he basically has no contact with anyone. "I was also a little disappointed that hardly anyone was interested in how I recovered after the accident in Bahrain."
"But okay: we all have our lives and everyone was busy exercising, keeping their necks fit and spending time with the family," he says. "But it would have been nice if I got a few more messages."
- Why am I drooling over
- What are the practical uses of infinity
- Where did medieval kings live
- What the critical theory does beyond nagging
- When do you start looking for spirituality?
- What is your motto
- What is your memorable move
- Which is better Zerodha or Shere Khan
- What are some Nepal trekking tours
- What rules the world besides money
- How heavy is AP Capstone
- Which cars have hands free to drive?
- How do you get your parents' approval
- How valuable are Valyrian swords in ASOIAF
- Why the traffic on my website is decreasing
- Are there blogs on agile
- Was Hillary's homebrew server really that insecure
- What are HLA DQ2 and DQ8
- What's your rating of Dr. Martens
- What can Facebooks M do
- Let's live the Orwellian theory
- What can a damaged motherboard BIOS do?
- How can I file 2290 online
- Is Restless Leg Syndrome Real?