What is the pandas python library
The world of the Python libraries
Two-day advanced Python course to provide an overview of important Python libraries.
Can be carried out as company training.
Can be carried out as company training.
introductionPython is one of the most popular programming languages among beginners and advanced programmers today. There are many reasons for this.
An important reason here is certainly the extensive standard library, which provides powerful functionalities for everyday programming, such as comfortable character string operations, magic about regular expressions or the possibility of times and periods of time represent and convert. Sure, Python offers such great modules! But who takes the time to get a systematic overview here? We! As part of the course.
In order to equip Python programs with a graphical user interface (GUI), the course also provides an introduction to the powerful and very popular Qt library.
The three libraries Pandas, NumPy and Matplotlib have blossomed into the most important libraries alongside the standard libraries in the processing of numerical data (e.g. numerical data in the form of tables) as a team of three. On the second day of this course, we will therefore take a closer look at these libraries, starting with an introduction to the respective library, showing how data can be read in, represented and processed using NumPy and pandas, and how to use Matplotlib beautifully Ne can generate visualizations of the data / views of the data.
The course content is conveyed directly using clear, small examples that the course participants enter themselves in the form of so-called `` Jupyter Notebbooks ''. The course participants are activated for both days and all content was typed in immediately.
Course objectivesAfter completing this course, participants will have a solid knowledge of the most important libraries for Python. With this knowledge, the participants can then solve specific problems in Python in their everyday work much faster. The time invested in the basics will therefore pay off for you in the medium term.
Course contentDay 1:
Introduction to important standard libraries
- Helpful string operations from the string module
- Mastering regular expressions with the re module
- Represent times and spans with datetime
- Calculate statistics with the statistic module
- Perform directory operations with the os.path module
- Introduction to Qt
- Surface programming with Python & Qt
Pandas, NumPy, Matplotlib
- Introduction to the basic data structures of pandas: Series and DataFrame
- Important operations on Series and DataFrames
- Introduction to the representation of numerical data using NumPy
- Create and parameterize visualizations with Matplotlib
- Work on a specific case study from kaggle.com with Pandas, NumPy and Matplotlib
target groupThe target group for this course is anyone who either already knows a little Python or has at least some previous programming experience in a procedural or script programming language and who would like a systematic introduction to the world of Python libraries.
The course is therefore also suitable for programming beginners with little previous programming experience and you do not have to master Python beforehand. Python can also be learned through `` learning by doing '' as part of the course.
- Moore's Law accelerates
- Are margarine sculptures ever considered art?
- What is the most typical Ecuadorian plate
- Why are axes blunt weapons?
- How do I become a calm patient
- How did skateboarding become a trend?
- How should I improve my vocabulary
- Why do trombonists move the slide
- What if you get sunburned
- Seeks help weakness
- Where and when did mariachi music originate
- Why is guilt so important
- How much iron does Irn Bru contain
- Why antiaromatic compounds are very unstable
- Meghan Markle is Canadian
- What is Artificial Radioactivity
- Who makes Apple companies
- Which site does the HPE0 S54 test offer
- What are the best free MMORPG games
- What is the Lydian mode
- Which arachnid is the greatest hunter?
- How do I say tomorrow in Spanish
- Why is science so flexible
- Why is Greece so expensive