Why isn't Quora developing its user interface
This is how you see all the answers to Quora and bypass their unbearable registration
Quora is one of those question and answer sites that sadly decided to follow in Expertsexchange's footsteps and create a terrible UI that forces you to log in to read after the initial answer. But we can get around this with a simple trick.
You would think with the success of Stackoverflow and Stack Exchange, you would realize that hiding your answers and making the website crappy for your users is not a good idea. But no, they haven't learned. They want to make sure that you are forced to log in and give them your information just to read the site.
You could have gone a better way and allowing you to be prompted to read the topics and then prompting you to log in or register later. They could have had a great question and answer site that would get you involved. Instead, they chose this.
We would like to point out that we haven't actually read any useful answers in Quora, but they keep showing up in Google search. You can bypass this login screen with this simple trick.
Do you add at the end of the url? Share = 1 added
That’s all you have to do. Just add it to the end of the url and hit enter.
And now you can view it all on the website.
In fact, you can click on other things and continue to use the website without restrictions during this browsing session. Again, we haven't read anything very interesting about Quora.
Note: There are a number of browser extensions that will do this automatically. However, it is not recommended to install random extensions for websites that you do not visit often. Unfortunately, many of these extensions are spying on you.
- Prey parasites
- What does the night sky tell us
- Is Elizabeth Warren Indian
- What are some funny animal documentaries
- Where can I find court audio transcripts
- What is Alfred Hitchcock afraid of?
- How does acetylcholine bind to its receptors
- How much does a typical water bill cost
- Bacterial cells have chloroplasts
- What did you do last Thursday
- Which new technology gadget has you totally impressed?
- Why wasn't the DeLorean selling well?
- How many courses are there after 12th grade?
- What are some good documentaries on hackers
- What's your rating of Aha
- How is climate change affecting Sacramento economically?
- What is a smart power strip
- What should a mentoring teacher do
- What is PACP e ZPass
- What was Edwin Hubble famous for
- Why does this world hate true love
- What do we know about Banksy's politics
- How can I prepare for general studies
- Where do all of my stocks go
- Dogs eat kittens
- Financial advisors are worth the high cost
- Do you think food why
- Why are people lurking on Quora
- What does it mean to show up to students
- How do I create a logo website
- Ant Man 3 was canceled
- What does Vancity
- How to say anger in Indonesian