What is the right age for success
Current developments, tips & tricks,
FAQs and useful information
Knowledge is ubiquitous and accessible more quickly than ever before in human history. With a smartphone and an internet connection, we can access even the most useless information at any time. At the same time, however, digital change also results in a fragmentation or decay of knowledge in individuals. As a result, we are constantly faced with new challenges and have to adapt constantly. How can this be arranged?
The Greek philosopher Heraclitus described the phenomenon as follows 2500 years ago:
"Education isnot filling barrels, but lighting flames.“
He was way ahead of his time, because the concept of lifelong learning was only taken up politically in the second half of the 20th century and integrated into educational programs. It understands learning as a tool for acquiring and expanding competencies that lasts over the entire lifespan of a person.
Why is lifelong learning so important?
Depending on your own opinion and understanding, lifelong learning can therefore be interpreted as a curse or a blessing. On the one hand, we have to keep developing in order to keep up with the development of skilled workers and to adapt to the ever new structures, technical devices, processes and requirements.
On the other hand, it is also an unprecedented opportunity to understand education and learning as part of the world of work and of one's own life and never - or at least rarely - to stand on the spot intellectually. The big advantage here?
We can choose for ourselves which new skills we want to acquire or at which points we want to deepen our own knowledge - and that can largely be dealt with via educational leave during working hours.
Education and knowledge as a pension plan / career boost
Further training is therefore not a compulsion that is imposed by the employer. Rather, it is one Investing in your own career, your own self-confidence and mental fitness. With this awareness one can overcome one's own weaker self and proactively define and achieve goals. Ever wanted to learn how to edit images with Photoshop? Approach it and apply the knowledge directly in everyday work. It is important that the training courses correspond to your personal interests and that you have fun doing it - so it's all a question of attitude.
Which form of training is right for me?
According to the SDGs of the United Nations (Sustainable Development Goal), education should become a global consumer good by 2030 at the latest. In Germany, the value of lifelong learning is already 77 out of a possible 100 points. There is more and more emphasis on online seminars instead of face-to-face events.
In general, everyone learns differently. Whether alone or in groups, online or in person - find your personal preference and start exactly at this point. Often you can teach yourself new knowledge yourself with learning videos or literature. When it comes to teaching social skills, however, there are still more traditional methods of imparting knowledge.
Research source: Marketagent
Use synergies and run through the learning cycle sustainably
Regardless of the form in which you want to embark on your lifelong path - do it with a system. With the help of the offer from CQ, a systematic path can be illustrated well, which does not end at the last point, but actually represents a continuous cycle and can be entered at each individual point.
- Philippines Where do you get your news from
- What poets are known to be depressing?
- What does MF mean in music
- What is 1 8 5 2
- What did NASA discover
- What is a total score in football
- Which is better IIT or Public Services
- The big bang theory could be wrong
- Vikings wore fur cloaks
- Was Mahathma Gandhi rude to his family
- What are the main HTML elements
- When will the Americans finally learn French?
- Lord Ram was a Hindu
- Do you play DMC
- How do celebrities deal with their privacy
- What makes you a credible speaker
- Which Florida Key has the best beaches
- How can I check my PF balance
- Are microformats a future on the web
- Cancer Makes You Lose Weight
- Was Amrish Puri per Pakistan
- What are some questions to think about
- What can make life cheaper
- What is the value of 581
- Is it human nature to exclude people?
- Is it worth traveling to Mallorca
- Was Ben Affleck's batsuit bulletproof
- What are the benefits of trading Bitcoin
- What if an electron won three photons?
- What are the potential dangers of mistakes?
- How will the GDPR affect robotics automation
- What do you think of manscaping
- How can I ignore calls
- How do I recover a Gmail ID