Are standard size door locks
Measure cylinder lock door locks correctly
First measure the distance between the door and the cylinder end * on the outside. In the example opposite it is 15 mm
Measure from the center of the cylinder (center of the fastening screw) to the edge of the door. In the example opposite it is 15 mm.
So you have the external dimension with 15 + 15 mm = 30 mm.
On the inside, measure the distance between the door and the end of the cylinder. In the example opposite it is 10 mm.
Measure from the center of the cylinder (center of the fastening screw) to the edge of the door. In the example opposite, it is 25 mm.
So you also have the inside dimension of 10 + 25 mm
= 35 mm.
In our door example, the dimension for the lock cylinder is A 30 / I 35.
If you have any questions in this regard, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Door lock cylinders can also be longer if necessary
If you buy a room door lock or want to buy door locks: Please note that when measuring the locking cylinder for the cylinder lock or door cylinder lock when installed, the door lock cylinders can be up to a millimeter longer with some manufacturers (are explained again on the respective product information pages). This is particularly important for doors without fittings (doors that are flat on the outside). For this purpose, the lock cylinders with an overall length of 27 or 28 millimeters are preferably used on the outside.
This anti-drilling protection is not measured when measuring the lock cylinder.
- Shouldn't art and technology be natural allies?
- What is your definition of belief
- How do you escape from this room
- Can hydrogen be obtained from water
- What is meant by the design argument
- Why was the TV series Stalker canceled
- Who trained Freddie Mercury
- Free showaround tours are really free
- What are some good wines to try
- Why is the Speedpost unsuccessful
- What would you give Trump for Christmas?
- Are franchise fees activated
- What is Lusha for?
- Can cause PTSD brain fog and fatigue
- Is there a technique for expressing impressions?
- Is the American dollar backed by gold?
- What is MySQL and PHP
- Which cultures historically followed a ketogenic diet?
- How do we feel free
- How do I start the online invitation website
- What is the basic ammeter circuit
- Why are Jains so polite
- Why are plastic bags so dangerous
- Does that speak for someone in the name