What is an Asperger's View of Therapy
Psychiatry, Psychosomatics & Psychotherapy
What is Asperger's Syndrome?
Asperger's syndrome and early childhood autism differ essentially in their development. The communication and language skills of children with Asperger's syndrome are - in contrast to patients with early childhood autism - normal in the first three years of life. The first steps to become independent and the curiosity about their surroundings are there. Motor development is sometimes delayed.
This form of autism therefore usually only becomes apparent in preschool or school age. Although the children are often of average intelligence, they often have difficulties in kindergarten and school. They show impaired social interaction and stereotypical behavior patterns - but in many cases less pronounced than in early childhood autism. As a rule, these abnormalities become apparent when playing together with children of the same age, in which children with Asperger's Syndrome are either not interested or want to play according to their own rules, so that there are often arguments.
In certain areas of knowledge, which clearly dominate general knowledge, people with Asperger's syndrome can often show astonishing abilities, knowledge and memory skills (island talent).
Technical support: Prof. Dr. med. Dipl. Theol. Christine M. Freitag, Frankfurt (DGKJP)
- Which animals have the most beautiful patterns
- Apply mehendi in your feet
- Where can I find Google Now
- How is the blood in the lungs enriched with oxygen
- What's the hardest part about being ugly
- Why do people like to start fights?
- Oldsmobile still makes cars
- When does a volleyball game end
- What is an ad server
- Why do space missiles explode
- What is Yoga Science 1
- What is a battery eliminator 1
- Which coding language should quality assurance know?
- How can you make friends in Israel?
- What is 37 million dollars
- Why am I attracted to villains?
- Why are USB sticks so cheap these days
- A big moose is called an enormous moose
- Everything is ambiguous
- How do forces work
- What is the importance of the dispersive power
- What level of mathematics applies to engineering
- Which one has more souls Heaven or Hell
- Are steroids illegal in India
- Hitler really only had one ball
- Technically, CBD is still marijuana
- How can I recover files that are almost damaged?
- What are the advantages of independent taxes
- Which vegetables are used in juice cleaning
- Japanese Christians hate Shintoists
- What does the name scanf n c
- Boys go swimming in Canada
- Is it right to say that it is worthy
- What parents love