What does chin chin mean in England
Optimize the jaw line with hyaluronic acid
Hyaluronic acid has been used in aesthetic medicine for many years. So far, women in particular have had deeper wrinkles filled with hyaluronic acid. A new trend is now expanding the spectrum of activity significantly:
The so-called Jawline contouring.
Jawline is simply the English expression for the lateral chin line, i.e. the area that visually separates the face from the neck. A treatment is equally useful for both sexes: women benefit from a narrowing effect on the face, men get a more masculine facial expression.
Acting masculine and masculine is for Menwho want to perform the treatment usually aim. A broad, defined jaw angle or a pronounced chin signal masculinity and assertiveness. But not everyone is blessed with distinctive facial features, so that many men try to make the face appear more distinctive, for example by shaving a visually perceptible jaw line. However, you can now save yourself this daily modeling and acquire more distinctive facial features in the long term.
If there is a desire on the male side for an even more distinctive male appearance, it may be advisable to combine the optimization of the jaw line with a treatment, i.e. an injection of the chin itself. A slightly prominent one chin often increases the male appearance enormously.
For Women The treatment is also ideal, as a defined chin line supports the youthful drawing of the face and the neck itself is separated from the face. This indication, in particular, is the most common reason for middle-aged and older people to have the treatment carried out, as the facial and neck contours often become blurred as the skin loses elasticity. With a contouring of the jawline, a youthful demarcation of the neck from the face can be achieved. In just a few minutes.
Treatment of the chin can also be useful for women in order to achieve a more feminine face shape. We know from a large number of sociological studies that an oval or heart-shaped face is perceived as more attractive than a round face or a face with a dull or “flat” chin. A slight emphasis on Chin tip can have an immensely enhancing effect on the overall appearance of the woman's face.
Course of treatment
After a detailed preliminary talk in which the individual wishes of the patient are discussed and objectives are discussed, the area to be treated is determined. In this indication, stronger hyaluronic acids are used in order to achieve striking external visibility. For example, hyaluronic acid, which is used for the lips, must not be used in this indication (much softer gels).
The treatment itself only takes a few minutes and the result can be seen immediately afterwards. There are usually no downtimes. Ideally, treated patients should sleep on their back for the first night after the treatment so that the hyaluronic acid gels that have been introduced can solidify and fix.
How long does the effect last?
The hyaluronic acids used today are extremely well tolerated and integrate into the skin in an optimal way. As a rule, the effect is clearly noticeable over many months, an average of 8-12 months. The body breaks down the hyaluronic acids introduced very slowly.
Since the body changes along with the skin and the bony substructure, a permanent substance would also not be desirable. The face changes over time, so each new treatment can be adapted to the current condition of the individual.
Have we made you curious? If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Your very close team
- Pandit is a Nepalese family name
- Are EXO and BTS overrated
- Which devices under 300 support Google Fit
- How does cognitive theory explain aggression
- Someone with fibromyalgia is taking Fosamax
- What are your little joys of life
- What brand sells original honey in India
- Gary Vaynerchuk misleads the youth
- What is the code of hummurabi
- The names Beijing and Beijing are interchangeable
- Can a science student do an LLB
- Why do I find English songs boring
- Which ADC suits Soraka best
- What are some coupon hacks
- Why are sharks ugly
- Why do prices change all the time
- Softlayer cdn vs cloudflare
- Is Unani effective
- Why are Shazam and Superman fighting
- How does the decentralized exchange for Bitcoin work
- What are superstitions about stars
- What to do with Kochi
- How does Google's automatic correction work
- How much money do carpet companies make
- Why can't I like anyone but me?
- Have you ever attended your elementary school?
- How many pages does Valmiki Ramayana contain?
- What factors affect the weather in London in January
- How does the LGBT community help businesses
- Can take All For One mutation smacks
- Who did you lie to today
- How profitable is foreign exchange
- Where can I learn digital art online