What is strength training
Power in sport is the ability to overcome or counteract external resistance.
Types of force
The maximum force represents the highest possible force that the nerve-muscle system can exert at maximum tension. (Ex .: weightlifting)
Speed strength includes the ability of the nerve-muscle system to move the body, parts of the body (e.g. arms, legs) or objects (e.g. balls, bullets, spears, ...) at maximum speed.
Strength endurance is the fatigue resistance of the muscle during long-term strength performance.
Effects of strength training
- Maintaining or increasing physical performance
- Posture improvement
- Increase in general well-being
- Injury prophylaxis
- Compensation of muscular imbalances
- Due to the increase in muscle mass, the energy consumption in everyday life also increases (muscles also consume energy at rest)
A brief introduction to strength training. What do you have to consider when doing strength training, what types of strength training are there? more..!
Due to the latest international research reports, the attitude towards Strength training in childhood and adolescence changed significantly in recent years. more..!
Today, the medicine ball is only rarely used, wrongly. A correctly performed medicine ball training is still a very efficient stability training and effective endurance training for the whole body! more..!
Sling training is a very effective whole body workout. more..!
The strength exercises on the balance board receive an additional training stimulus due to the unstable surface. more..!
Strength training on the park bench for sec I and II more ..!
Strength training workbook for secondary level II. More ..!
Tension exercises are exercises in which the muscles are tensed isometrically so that the joints are fixed, mostly in order to achieve the most stretched posture possible .. more ..!
On the Vitaparcours, strength training alternates with endurance units. Vitaparcours can be found in almost every forest near larger settlement areas. more..!
Weight training on machines versus functional training more ..!
With tobacco training, the high-intensity exercise phases last only 20 seconds followed by 10-second recovery phases. more..!
Record your training in the Excel training diary. The diary is particularly suitable for athletes who practice different sports. more..!
Strength training in the shop of sportunterricht.ch
Total body workout - Training with your own body weight more ..!
Trunk stabilization - Basis for all sports. more..!
Easier Strength test for the Sek I and Sek II level more ..!
A Strength training without equipment, which can be carried out very well as high-intensity interval training. more..!
16 strength exercises with the medicine ball, which train the most important muscle groups in the body holistically. more..!
30 exercises with your own body weight, editable content (.pptx and .pdf files) more ..!
25 exercises, 77 pages A4, editable content (.pptx and .pdf files) more ..!
- Published by: BASPO: tippfit - understand movement, experience, enjoy, schulverlag blmv AG, Bern 2006
- Friedrich, W .: Fit in school sport - basic knowledge and training tips, Spitta Verlag, Balingen 2010
- Weineck, J .: Optimal Training, Spitta Verlag, Balingen 2010
- How can I transfer Ethereum from Koinex
- How can a financial planner help you
- Who is the best manufacturer of custom trophies
- What is the cube root of 26
- What are the disadvantages of electric scooters
- How can you add url code
- What does party mean
- How much of Mozart's music is lost
- Breastfeeding Trans Women
- How far will people travel to do sports?
- What's under the ice of Antarctica
- What does happiness mean for older people
- What is a dovetail gauge
- What percentage is required in 10
- How do you harden clay that is not hardened?
- How popular are sports betting
- What is active chlorine
- Can we do CCNA as a CEH
- Where are the best beaches in Japan
- How did you develop your business with LinkedIn
- What do you think is real happiness
- Boys go swimming in Canada
- Who is Laxmana's wife
- How long can a person take antibiotics