What are everyday problems managers face
From everyday dealing with problems, challenges & CO
Leaders and their secrets to success pp 197-220 | Cite as
- Bernhard Kaschek
- Ilona Schumacher
As a manager, you often face major challenges, and sometimes major problems. In times that are becoming more and more difficult, also because the working worlds are becoming more and more complex, the question naturally arises of how one can master this complexity. You can probably not bypass it; you have to face the task. And how you approach these tasks often determines success or failure.
In the vast majority of cases, it makes sense to approach a task systematically. Of the many methods that are available for solving problems, we offer you the so-called 8D method. The 'D' stands for disciplines. So it takes eight disciplines to solve a problem.
Authors and Affiliations
- 1.Thetis AcademyHohenfels, Germany
- 2. Coaching + Consulting Hamburg, Germany
- What foods contain taurine
- Mumbai has good roads
- What is the most useful muslin
- Test the workplaces for CBD
- Which country name begins with can
- How were iron armor mass produced
- What is eBay's Drop Shipping Policy
- Can drones be intercepted?
- What prevents working people from seeking advice
- How good is this blog
- How do religious traditions begin
- If 5x 3 15 what is x
- Why do we feel sleepy when we talk
- What is the etymology Sai
- What are the details of genetics
- Did Obamacare screw up American healthcare
- Why do people admire beauty so much
- Why is Donald Trump going to Mexico
- What's your favorite Johnny Ray song
- Is there malware for Linux OS
- Could robots help people with hobbies?
- What is the neurological basis of procrastination
- How is silk made from a cocoon?
- What is Flipkarts Big Billion Day Sale