I have food poisoning
There is no general answer to how long food poisoning lasts. A wide variety of bacteria (e.g. salmonella, listeria, Escherichia coli), toxins (e.g. from marine animals, fish), pollutants (e.g. metals such as lead or mercury), but also poisonous fungi (bulbous agaric and fly agaric) and plants (e.g. angel's trumpet) are responsible for this , Herbstzeitlose) in question. For example, the duration of food poisoning depends on the cause and the length of time it takes for the symptoms to go away can vary.
Sometimes the symptoms improve after a few hours, while in other cases they last for a few days. On average, most people survived food poisoning in one to two days. The course of food poisoning is usually mild, although constantly going to the toilet can be extremely uncomfortable because of the vomiting and diarrhea.
Food poisoning - with consequences
Sometimes food poisoning has consequences. In the worst case, it can even be life-threatening. People whose immune systems are weakened or not yet fully functional have a higher risk of a severe course: babies, young children, pregnant women, the elderly or people with chronic illnesses.
In addition, some types of bacteria can have health consequences. In rare cases, for example, the Campylobacter bacterium causes Guillain-Barré syndrome, which changes the nervous system. Infections with enterohaemorrhagic E. coli bacteria (EHEC) can also cause a life-threatening haemolytic uremic syndrome (HUS). A lack of blood platelets, anemia and kidney failure are the consequences.
- Who makes the smallest NFC tags
- Why don't a lot of people like Arsene Wenger
- How are non-metals extracted
- Can BE students take the NET exam?
- Who was Saturday Night Live's first host
- Is it a loss to lose people
- What is the full form of BSFC
- Can I withdraw the account balance using the ATM
- Why do so many people hate Aquaman
- How can I increase my daily reading
- What is the Lyft software stack
- What is an expensive Armenian dish
- What is solvent
- What is the richest city in Azerbaijan
- Why was objectivism generally rejected?
- How do I prepare for IJSO
- How safe is ozone vegetable cleaner
- Are there any applications to make friends?
- Has science found the secret of immortality?
- Sanju is the best Bollywood movie of all time
- What are two sources of heat energy
- May Indian Jungkook
- Why doesn't chickenpox happen twice?
- How is liquid red mercury made