What is sheet pile wall
Sheet pile wall (German)
Part of speech: noun, (Female)Hyphenation:
- Bung | wall, Plural: Bung | walls | de
- IPA: [ˈƩpʊntˌvant]
- 1) Hydraulic engineering, civil engineering: Wall made of steel planks several meters long, rammed into the ground, which seal the construction pits or foundations against pressing water or secure and fasten the bank edges
- Compound from nouns bung and wall
- 1) wall
- 1) steel sheet pile wall
- 1) River banks are often used Sheet piling attached.
- Nominative: singular Retaining wall; Plural Sheet piling
- Genitive: singular Retaining wall; Plural Sheet piling
- Dative: singular Retaining wall; Plural Sheet piling
- Accusative: singular Retaining wall; Plural Sheet piling
- English: 1) depending on the context: sheet pile, sheet piling
- French: 1) depending on the context: écran de palplanches (male), paroi de palplanches (male), rideau de palplanches (male)
Practical example sentences
Automatically selected examples in German:
„The ship was presumably in one of the stern quarters when the tide was low Retaining wall hooked so that it filled up through the ventilation openings when the water rises.“
Sputnik Germany, December 26, 2018
„Difficulties at Badepark Garbsen-Berenbostel: Most of the Retaining wall around the excavation pit cannot be driven as deep into the earth as planned. Nevertheless, the excavation should remain dry.“
Hannoversche Allgemeine, July 26, 2019
„Firefighters have a cat out of one on the North Sea coast in Dornum Retaining wall rescued in the harbor basin. The animal had climbed up there, but then could no longer free itself on its own and was stuck in the wall.“
t-online, November 18, 2018
„For this purpose, soil should be heaped up in the protected reed belt and a Retaining wall have been erected. One of the houses belongs to the CDU Interior Minister Lorenz Caffier. He thinks that the SPD district parliamentary group is an election campaign.“
SVZ.de, February 18, 2019
„The Dutch work ship with two crew members was presumably on one Wednesday afternoon Retaining wall accrued, as a spokesman for the Hamburg fire department said.“
stern.de, January 31, 2019
„The Baltic Sea is 60 years old Retaining wall gnawed. Water kept flowing through the metal.“
NDR, October 21, 2020
„A scheduled ship is on a Friday afternoon Retaining wall Accumulated at the Rheinspitz exit in the Old Rhine. The ship was then no longer fit to sail. The passengers and the ship's crew had to be evacuated.“
ORF, July 24, 2020
„September 2020 a colleague from the water police station in Nienburg discovered a heavy metallic object on one in the afternoon Retaining wall in the Weser near Stolzenau, km 240, berth on the left bank.“
Police press release, September 16, 2020
„The signs are on the bank along the existing one Retaining wall be installed in a clearly visible manner at the level of the Zillepromenade.“
Berliner Abendblatt, April 22, 2020
„The state dam administration of Saxony had a dike with an interior over a length of about 650 meters Retaining wall sealed. The stability of the flood protection system has now been restored.“
Leipziger Internet Zeitung, December 16, 2019
The usage examples were selected automatically and may therefore contain errors.
Entries from our dictionary containing "sheet pile":
Sheet piling: Part of Speech: Declined form Syllabification: Spund | wän | de Pronunciation / Stress: IPA: [ˈʃpʊntˌvɛndə] Grammatical features: Nominative plural of the noun Spundwand Genitive plural of the noun Spundwand Accusative plural of the noun Spundwand
Sheet piling: Part of Speech: Declined Form Hyphenation: Spund | wän | den Pronunciation / Stress: IPA: [ˈʃpʊntˌvɛndn̩] Grammatical features: Dative plural of the noun Spundwand
bung: ... sheet pile, bung drill, bung, bung, bung, bung, bung, bung, sheet pile, bung English: 1) exercise part of speech: noun, (masculine) ...
Rate & Share
Rate the dictionary entry or share it with friends.
Quote & print
Quote this page:
"Spundwand" in the online dictionary Wortbedeutung.info (23.5.2021) URL: https://www.wortbedeutung.info/Spundwand/
Comments from users
There are currently no comments on this entry.
Complete the dictionary entry
Wortscheutung.info is a Language dictionary and is used to look up all linguistic information. It's explicit not an encyclopedia and no subject dictionary that explains content. You can add comments such as examples of use or hints on the use of the term "sheet pile wall" and thus help to improve our dictionary. Questions, requests for help and complaints are not welcome and will be deleted immediately. HTML tags are not allowed.
The following terms
Sheet piling (German) Part of speech: Declined form Hyphenation: Spund | wän | de Pronunciation / Stress: IPA: [ˈʃpʊntˌvɛndə]…
Sheet piling (German) Part of Speech: Declined Form Hyphenation: Spund | wän | den Pronunciation / Stress: IPA:…
track (German) Part of speech: noun, (feminine) Cases: nominative: singular trace; Plural traces genitive: singular trace; ...
Track-track hit (German) Part of speech: noun, (male) Cases: nominative: singular trace-trace-hits; Multiple track-track hits ...
Track-track hits (German) Part of speech: Declined form Hyphenation: Spur-Spur-Tref | fern Pronunciation / Emphasis: IPA:…
Track-track hit (German) Part of speech: Declined form Hyphenation: Spur-Spur-Tref | fers Pronunciation / Emphasis: IPA:…
Track entry (German) Part of speech: noun, (male) Cases: nominative: singular track entry; Plural - genitive: singular ...
Track entry (German) Part of speech: Declined form Hyphenation: Spur | ein |laufs Grammatical features: Genitive singular des…
- How is salt a mechanical mixture
- What are some italic fonts
- What is the frequency of waves 1
- Who is the governor of Mombasa
- Why is pitting corrosion dangerous?
- At what price did Twitter acquire TellApart
- How is the liver damaged?
- How is global warming affecting demographics?
- How do I transfer CH3CH2Cl to CH3CH2F
- What are the curves of the spine
- Provides Rapido drivers with bicycles
- How amazing are Indians
- A car repair guarantee is worth it
- What are the preparations before marriage
- What is supply voltage
- There is too much noise everywhere
- Do you have an irrational phobia?
- How does a cell create a potential difference
- Why isn't NASA developing reusable missiles?
- What do you do with sourdough starter
- What is the right age for success
- Is it bad to turn off emotions
- Can CBSE students take the GUJCET exam?
- Why is it not bad to choose