Becomes muscular over time
Fitness: Get your muscles and dream body in 7 minutes a day
It sounds a little too good to be true, but it's actually true: Just seven minutes of regular exercise is enough to build muscle and define your body. However, this fitness program has it all! We took a closer look at the workout trend.
No time for sport? This excuse no longer applies! Because the high-intensity interval training (HIIT) promises top form in a short time: Only seven minutes a day should be enough to build muscle and burn fat. Best of all, you don't need any equipment to do it, you can do it in the comfort of your own home.
Keeping a long story short
In the trendy fitness program from the USA, which is borrowed from circuit training, you complete twelve exercises for 30 seconds each with a ten to 15 second break in between. The workout then takes around twelve minutes in total. At least 15 to 20 repetitions per exercise should be achieved.
The highlight: Due to the extreme intensity of the interval training, the short training time is sufficient. The same training results are achieved as with extensive endurance training, because the 7-minute workout trains endurance and strength in one. However, due to the efficiency, the exercises are also very strenuous and sweaty. It is important that you pause for about two to three days between training sessions, because muscles build up during the recovery phase.
Pay attention to your performance limit
If you are in pain, you should consult an expert so as not to risk doing the exercises incorrectly or misjudging your performance level. Especially for beginners and those who don't like sports, HIIT training is less suitable for beginners, as well as for people with knee or back problems. You should already have experience with the exercises to be performed. However, reaching the pain threshold is intentional: you should accept the burning of muscles. But then something happens too!
Minimum effort, maximum success
In the study "High-Intensity Circuit Training Using Body Weight: Maximum Results With Minimal Investment", sports scientists from the Human Performance Institute in Orlando, Chris Jordan and Brett Klima assure that twelve exercises a day are enough to build muscles and keep the body in To bring top form, reports fitforfun.de.
The secret should be the arrangement of the exercises: an exercise for the upper muscle groups such as push-ups is always followed by an exercise for the lower muscle groups such as squats. This is why the recovery breaks are so short that one area of the body can quasi recover in between when another muscle group is stressed.
The exercises of the 7-minute workout
Before starting the exercise program, you should warm up to reduce the risk of injury. For the same reason, you shouldn't overestimate your ability to perform during the workout.
- Jumping jack
- Wall seat
- Stairs on chair
- Tricep dips
- Forearm support
- Run in place with knees drawn up
- Rotation push-ups
- Lateral forearm support
Make sure you do the exercises properly, even if you are training "against the clock". Experts consider the 7-minute workout to be useful as a supplement to another sport.
Important NOTE: The information is in no way a substitute for professional advice or treatment by trained and recognized doctors. The contents of t-online cannot and must not be used to independently make diagnoses or start treatments.
- You can turn strong bases into soap
- What is pakoda
- How do I install Ubuntu 16 04
- If the capitalist-based democratic system fails
- Need to seal marine plywood
- Shouldn't art and technology be natural allies?
- Which actor is irreplaceable in the Avengers
- Social media marketing for real estate companies
- Which automobile companies make their own engines
- How does data migration affect regression testing
- What are the most beautiful movies in Tamil
- What is artificial evolution
- Is APC a tumor suppressor gene
- Content marketing is absolutely necessary
- What is the source of potassium hydroxide
- What types of orders are there
- You can ski on Mont Blanc
- When did millennials feel old?
- What is cervical pain in adults
- Do subliminal messages work for everyone?
- How do I deal with awkwardness
- How can I make money on Instagram
- Are antidepressants unhealthy
- How to delete photos on Flickr
- It depends on the probability
- Why don't all trains have canteens?
- What are the symptoms of enzyme deficiency
- Is buying a laundry business good?
- September is the best road trip to Laddakh
- Is Mississippi Safe for Ethnic Tourists
- What's faster than the speed of light
- Anyone want cheap beats headphones
- Who is Jeff Tietjens