Is the timeline of the Star Wars series backwards
Are ET and Star Wars in the same universe?
TL; DR answer : Yes. As a gag / Easter egg / cross-merchandising / friendly joke / whatever, Spielberg and Lucas put enough canon information in their universes to imply that ET is really an alien of a species in a Star Wars galaxy.
The two directors (Spielberg and Lucas) went to film school together (where they did THX 1138). Also, since they knew each other and worked together in the past, it's very plausible that they worked together to learn that ET is part of Star Wars.
The types of ET became official called the children of the green planet , her planet was called Brodo Asogi
Background to the crossover story :
The children of the green planet are a cameo of the famous aliens from Steven Spielberg's 1982 film ET the Extra-Terrestrial. These creatures were put into the film to keep a promise - after Steven Spielberg recorded a Yoda cameo and Star Wars toys in ET, George Lucas promised to include an ET cameo in the next Star Wars film he was making - The Phantom Menace.
Note: In this answer, all quotes are from the Wikia article linked above, slightly rephrased and improved.
Main Link # 1: Visual Evidence:
This is what ET looks like:
In " Star Wars Episode I: The Phantom Menace "In the Galactic Senate we see the picture of the senators from Brogo Asogi (not named in the film) - who look 100% like ET:
Main link no.2: Type / planet name:
" ET: The Book of the Green Planet "(a book from the ET franchise that is the continuation of the film's novelization) mentions on page 19 that Brodo Asogi was one of many names given to the ET homeworld, all of which translate to "Green Planet". and " Children of the green planet "is the translated name of the ET species.
In the Star Wars universe, the species im Book "Cape of Deception" given the same homeworld name (but the name of the species is omitted).
The species is named in HoloNet News Vol. 531 50, in the Senator Grebleips * mentioned by Brodo Asogi.
First the "Easter Egg - Star Wars in ET", with which the entire crossover began:
Whenever ET does trick or treat with the children, he discovers a child in a Yoda mask and follows this child with the inscription "Home ... Home ..." (composer John Williams selected an excerpt from his "Yoda theme" "The Empire Strikes" attached back to that scene.). This could be interpreted to mean that ET recognizes a known species from its home galaxy.
Additional SW links to ET:
HoloNet News Vol. 531 50 also mentions that Senator Grebleips from Brodo Asogi financed an expedition to another galaxy. This is another clue to ET, as ET visits Earth from a different galaxy in the movie.
Pat Welsh, the woman who played the voice for ET in ET the Extra-Terrestrial, also played the voice for the bounty hunter Boushh in Star Wars Episode VI: Return of the Jedi.
* Several people have mentioned the fact that 'Grebleips' is 'Spielberg', written backwards, than another related Easter egg.
- Accepts WooCommerce Visa payments
- What are mass spectroscopy adducts
- What types of fins are there
- How can I make golden pancakes
- Why does the earth have poles
- What is the most expensive app
- Is Dinesh goal good for IIT
- What is ecological succession and plant succession
- How big can a galaxy get?
- What is bromination of propylbenzene
- How can I buy Instagram video views
- Where can I find a recommended hypnotherapist
- Why does Neil Nitin Mukesh look European
- Liver swelling is common
- The student Paul was a fanatic
- Does a baby rattlesnake have a rattle
- What is the FDA approval process
- Where's Snowden
- Can trust the love of happiness
- Why does water with mints appear colder?
- Why are electric bikes not preferred?
- Battlestar Galactica will return to Netflix
- What do we call a seamstress
- What if someone hacks your computer