How do you approach writing a villain?
"Supernatural": This is how season 14 will be without (SPOILER)
The finale of "Supernatural" season 13 was tough: Dean was betrayed by Michael. And that with dramatic consequences: at least in the first episodes of season 14, we have to do without the older Winchester brother.
"Supernatural" without Sam and Dean? Absolutely unimaginable for the fans! Exactly the reality in season 14. But luckily it's not that bad, because somehow Dean is still there - well, let's say, at least his body. In the season 13 finale, the older Winchester brother was betrayed by Michael. He has now taken possession of Dean's body. Theoretically, Sam's brother is still there, but he is being controlled by the wrong one. And that will of course have a huge impact on that Events in season 14 to have. The scriptwriters were faced with an unprecedented challenge.
"It's really a challenge to write episodes without Dean Winchester. He's just a fundamental part of the show," explains "Supernatural" producer Andrew Dabb in an interview. "But it's also exciting for Jensen [Ackles] and us to have the opportunity to experiment with this new character." Thus, in the run-up to season 14, it was already clear who would take on the role of villain this time. "It's a challenge to find a new villain every season. You have to build that character. You have to find the right actor, and so on. Now that Jensen plays Michael, we don't have that problem."
A brilliant villain
"He's an actor that everyone loves and knows exactly what the show is about. He knows exactly who he is. And he knows exactly how to approach this character, "continues Dabb." He immediately presented us with a wonderful villain. That was of course already clear, but he really flashed us. "Sounds really exciting in any case. However, we can't really imagine how"SupernaturalFortunately, we don't have to wait much longer. Season 14 will start on The CW in October. When the new episodes will be on German television, however, is not yet known.
By the way, in Germany you can watch “Supernatural” on Sky1.
- Why did Adolf Hitler start Operation Barbarossa?
- Why aren't more companies transforming in Singapore?
- Who is the founder of Snapdeal
- How often does the average American move
- Where did Jihadi John go?
- Was Jesus Christ an ascended spiritual teacher?
- What do all cells need to survive
- How do you get a perfect callback
- What are the most popular diets
- Which country produces the best quality jute
- How to Maintain Your Blogging Schedule
- What does it mean for you to trust yourself
- Best accounting programs online
- Which word rhymes with grind
- What was Comcast before it was Comcast
- Why is my induction light bulb buzzing
- How do I die without influencing children
- Why doesn't NASA send children into space?
- How do I deal with an international relationship
- Muesli with milk is considered a soup
- What for is swallowing
- How websites make money
- How to pronounce pfizer
- What kind of beer is Blue Moon