Why are planes faster than ships?
Frequency of travel by plane, ship, etc.
Published by Statista Research Department, 09/30/2008
This survey from the study "Typology of Desires 2009" shows the frequency of travel by plane or ship. 0.6 percent of those surveyed travel by plane or ship for one to three days per month.
How often do you usually travel by plane, ship, etc.?
|characteristic||Share of respondents|
Exclusive premium statistics
You need one for unrestricted access Single account.
Full access to 1 million statistics
Download as PNG, PDF, XLS
- What is Fonterra doing
- Which visa do you currently have
- What are the subjects in BSC biology
- How to fix a cracked bumper
- Should the Indian health system be privatized
- Will Europe ever get tornadoes?
- What is the primary structure of DNA
- What are some annoying double standards
- What is merci tout
- What are other mythologies than Greek
- What is the name of jacket in Hindi
- What color night pear is good
- How can I successfully pass a presentation
- Why do we have to be productive
- Jews forgive Hitler
- What is considered the golden age of Africa
- Are our lives somehow new?
- What kind of bands do you like
- Top 10 Scary Movies
- How bad is unemployment in Ethiopia
- Social media sites should be rated
- Disrupts the electronic pest control home birds
- What are the best dermatological medical schools
- Why does sugar make the bubble solution stronger?