Refunds the registration fee to Uscis
When applying for a returning resident visa, you will need to submit the following forms and documents:
• The completed application for returnee status, form DS-117
• Application for an immigrant visa, form DS 230
• your re-entry permit (if applicable)
You must also submit the following documents:
• Data of your trips outside the USA (e.g. flight tickets, stamps in passports, etc.)
• Proof of your connections to the USA and your intention to return (e.g. tax returns, proof of economic, family or social connections in the USA)
• Proof that your delayed stay outside the USA was caused by reasons outside of your personal sphere of influence (e.g. medically justified hindrances)
Send the forms and documents listed above to:
U.S. Consulate General
Immigrant Visa Section
Giessener Str. 30
U.S. Consulate General
Immigrant Visa Unit
PSC 115 box 1011
DPO AE 09213-0115
After checking the documents, we will give you an appointment for an interview with a consular officer. They will determine if you are qualified for Returning Immigrant Status (SB-1). If this is the case, you must qualify for an immigrant visa on all other points so that a visa for returning residents can be issued to you.
You have to appear twice for an interview: your application for returnee status and, if approved, also for the immigrant visa. An SB-1 applicant must demonstrate that they are qualified for an immigrant visa and undergo a medical examination.
This requires payment of the returnee status application fee and, if approved, the immigrant visa fee and medical examination fee.
Please note that the fee for the application for returnee status will not be reimbursed if the application is rejected!
- Can I eat something without dying
- What is Fonterra doing
- How did Brock feel when he finished the Undertakers series
- Content is still king in SEO
- What does unlimited internet mean
- Is Google a monopoly in advertising
- What does poison ivy look like
- Why should a woman rape a man
- Which cultures historically followed a ketogenic diet?
- What are the essay terms and definitions
- How are bibliometrics created
- What is the rating of the computer
- Hydrogen gas is produced
- How was Batman originally conceived
- How to fix a cracked bumper
- Why does Vicodin cause vomiting
- What is the messenger app
- What is the oldest Haggadah
- How do I block an eBay user
- What is the Hartree Fock Limit
- Why does water with mints appear colder?
- What is Chupa Rustam in English
- What does RE TINA
- What is the best healthcare marketing platform