Can cause PTSD brain fog and fatigue
Migraines (psychosomatic)When you can't think anymore because of the pain
BDN, BKJPP, BVDN, BVDP & DGPPN (eds.). (undated). Symptoms, phases and clinical picture of migraine. neurologen-und-psychiater-im-netz.org/neurologie/ Krankungen/migraene/krankheitsbild/ (last accessed: December 8, 2020)
Dahlem, M. A. (2015). Migraines are not a genetic disease. scilogs.spektrum.de/graue-substanz/migraene-ist-keine-genetik-krankheit/ (last accessed: January 14, 2021)
Diener, H.-C., Nägel, S., Gaul, C. & Kropp, P. (2018). Migraines: prophylaxis and therapy. Deutsches Ärzteblatt, 115 (37).
Diener, H.-C., Gaul, C. & Kropp, P. German Society for Neurology (eds.). (2018). Therapy of migraine attacks and prophylaxis of migraines. Neurology, 37 (19), 689-715.
Diener, H.-C., Gaul, C. & Kropp, P. German Society for Neurology & German Migraine and Headache Society (eds.). (2019). Therapy of migraine attacks and prophylaxis of migraines. dgn.org/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/030057_LL_Migra%CC%88ne_2018_Erg%C3%A4nzung_2019.pdf (last accessed: January 18, 2021)
Klan, T., Straube, A., Messlinger, K., Raffaelli, B., & Wöber-Bingöl, Ç. (2020). Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction for the Prophylactic Treatment of Episodic Migraines: A Randomized Controlled Trial. Neurology, 39(07/08), 496-502.
Clinic for Psychosomatic Medicine and Psychotherapy University Medicine Göttingenn (Ed.). (2020). Migraine. psychosomatik.uni-goettingen.de/download/Infothek%20f%C3%BCr%20Patientinnen/Migraene_7_10_2020.pdf (last accessed: 14.01.2021)
Kropp, P., Meyer, B., Dresler, T., Fritsche, G., Gaul, C., Niederberger, U., Förderreuther, S., Malzacher, V., Jürgens, TP, Marziniak, M. & Straube , A. (2016). Relaxation procedures and behavioral interventions for the treatment of migraines. Guidelines of the German Migraine and Headache Society. Neurology, 35, 502-515.
Kropp, P., Meyer, B., Dresler, T., Fritsche, G., Gaul, C., Niederberger, U., Förderreuther, S., Malzacher, V., Jürgens, TP, Marziniak, M. & Straube , A. (2017). Relaxation procedures and behavioral interventions for the treatment of migraines. Guidelines of the German Migraine and Headache Society. The pain, 31, 433-447.
May, A. (2006). Diagnosis and modern therapy of migraines. Deutsches Ärzteblatt, 17, 1157-1166.
Schoppmeyer, M. (2014). Health and Disease Science. Munich: Urban & Fischer, Elsevier.
Swiss Neurological Society (ed.). (undated). Headache as a neurobiological disease. swissneuro.ch/kopfgesichtsache (last accessed: January 15, 2021)
Vaitl, D. & Petermann, F. (Eds.). (1993). Handbook of relaxation methods Volume 1. Weinheim: Psychologie Verlags Union.
Victor, T.W., Hu, X., Campbell, J.C., Buse, D.C. & Lipton, R.B. (2010). Migraine prevalence by age and sex in the United States: A life-span study.Cephalalgia, 30 (9), 1065–72.
- What's so stupid about falling in love
- Have you ever eaten pickled beets?
- Why are Zuckerberg and Facebook under attack
- Why do we have negative blood types
- What do you cook with ground pork
- Why do WordPress websites not have WWW
- Alex Jones is banned from YouTube
- How active are banks on social media
- Where is football famous?
- What is the booth for STO
- What is a 24V DC motor
- How can you shake hands with a pianist?
- What is the best fruit name
- Why is synchronized swimming an Olympic sport?
- What does edible seaweed mean?
- Why is the Diel-Alder reaction regioselective
- What work doesn’t contain technology
- How can I create successful software
- What is framework in IT
- Do personal trainers have niche markets
- Use of international SIM cards
- What would make potato chips taste bad
- Is it a loss to lose people
- Why study English literature at the university