What Are Some Good Professional Development Podcasts
The 5 best podcasts for your career
Whether on the go, doing sports or as a relaxed evening program: Podcasts can always be heard. We introduce five channels that will get your career going - and are entertaining at the same time. How important is networking in the age of digitization? What does it mean to be able to work from anywhere? And how will we live and work in the future? Here you will find a selection of the best German and English language podcasts with interesting and entertaining content.
1. New Work Stories
Basically a must-list is the New Work Podcast: New Work Stories. Particularly exciting because the podcast takes a very close look at the new way of life and work once a week. Finding future-oriented and meaningful work for the employee and making it clear to the employer how they can find and keep top talent: The New Work universe in a nutshell. The podcast covers all of these topics in a practical way. Where can I find the best employers, what benefits are there, how has the world of work changed and how can I benefit from it? How do I create the ultimate work-life balance and which employers support me? How do I make the most of my (work) life?
The corona crisis is changing the way we work. How do employees perceive their employers' handling of the new situation? Do employees feel well supported in the Corona crisis? Our kununu CEO Moritz Kothe asks himself these questions today in the new New Work Stories podcast. Listen now and experience exciting insights!
To the stream:
The current episode was published on April 22nd, 2020
2. TED Talks Business Podcasts
A must for all TED Talks fans: The popular lectures are not only available in video format, but also practically as podcasts for on the go. Entrepreneurs and business experts from all over the world speak here and share their extraordinary and inspiring stories. New episodes appear daily from Monday to Friday.
3. HR happy hour
Do you want to get a taste of what it is like "on the other side"? The best known and most downloaded podcast in the field of HR is HR Happy Hour. Here professionals are informed about the most important trends in human resources, management and technologies - not that uninteresting, especially if you are currently looking for a job yourself. The HR tech guru Steve Boese moderates in English and always welcomes exciting guests.
"Regular podcasts from the management with information." - Employer rating for dealing with the Corona crisis at Arntz Optibelt Group
4. BBC Thinking allowed
“Thinking allowed” - as the title suggests, the podcast is intended to encourage its listeners to think. The English-language BBC format, moderated by sociologist Laurie Taylor, covers the latest insights into how our society works. He dedicates himself to a wide variety of social phenomena and repeatedly touches on career-related topics such as work-life balance, new work and much more.
5. The Tim Ferriss Show
In every episode of his successful podcast, the author and entrepreneur Tim Ferriss speaks to guests from all possible areas: whether start-ups, finance, professional athletes or politicians. He not only tries to have superficial conversations, but also to learn the personal success tactics, tricks and techniques of his guests. Quasi by successful people for the listener. He first became famous with his book "The 4 - Hour Workweek". His goal now: to deconstruct top performers in order to make success tactics accessible to mere mortals. His guests? Arnold Schwarzenegger and LeBron, among others.
At kununu.com, employees can anonymously share their experiences in dealing with the corona crisis. The information received flows into the kununu Corona Employer Transparency Ticker, which is updated daily. But employers are also heard from us and can announce planned or already implemented measures at [email protected]
- How to make a keto burrito
- Is Soylent the future of food
- What does a health manager do
- What progress has evolution made in agriculture?
- Which is the most preferred engineering industry
- Why Ujjain's Shivling has cracks
- Are cities uglier or more attractive?
- How different are taxis in the world
- What's your favorite drink on the beach
- Why does Ebola kill
- Triggering a tech startup boom in Cambodia
- Who wins chaos theory or big data
- Who first used the term magical realism?
- What are some good documentaries on hackers
- Who is the strongest football conference
- How can I buy digital money
- How does social selling actually work?
- Can we take ondansetron with tramadol
- What is a flint
- What is the biggest challenge for a CA student
- What is white BBQ sauce made of
- What is the most beautiful river
- What are the essay terms and definitions
- Is Notre Dame in Paris
- What makes The Punisher so dangerous
- Which beetles can live on humans
- Where do I start learning tamil history
- 2 photons attract each other
- Are there banks in the prison?
- What are some harmful effects of nanotechnology
- What's your worst experience with tourists
- Where does the Bible end
- What is an information system
- Call to wake someone up