What are some sub-areas of computer science
What is computer science? Subject content
Most people today come into contact with IT products at work, at school and in their free time as a matter of course. These products include computers and notebooks, but also smartphones, tablets, game consoles, cameras, etc. In addition, embedded systems are used in almost all professional fields, e.g. in aviation, in vehicle construction, in medicine and due to progressive automation in food production and agriculture.
But what exactly is the science of “computer science”? And what questions do computer scientists deal with?
A frequently cited definition comes from Volker Claus and Andreas Schwill. Computer science is therefore the "science of the systematic representation, storage, processing and transmission of information, especially the automatic processing with the help of digital computers (computers)". (Computer science students, 3rd edition, 1997)
Short:Computer science = Information + automatics
While computer science was still regarded as a sub-discipline of other sciences in its beginnings, in recent decades it has developed into an independent basic science, the scientific and social relevance of which is largely undisputed today. Nevertheless, there are often only unclear ideas about computer science, its sub-areas and the tasks that are typical for them.
Computer science is often divided into the following four sub-areas:
- Theoretical computer science
- Practical computer science
- Technical computer Science
- Applied computer science
These sub-areas and some of the tasks that are typical for them should be examined more closely in the tasks.
Internet sources on the subject:
Tasks and goals of the subject of computer science in the core syllabus for computer science SII
- Which cars have hands free to drive?
- What are the benefits of water privatization
- How much water evaporates at 45 degrees
- Is it naive to trust a partner?
- Arithmetic what is 1 by 1 why
- Which cinemas in Paris show Bollywood films
- What is the origin of the People's Republic
- Is the Doklam Standoff Indias mistake 1
- With Thanos, the MCU is over
- Where is Ethereum accepted
- What determines the level of human perception
- When will nature defend itself against humans?
- What are some funny animal documentaries
- Why do I get heartburn with bananas
- Why does sugar make the bubble solution stronger?
- How does a Whitestone Bridge work
- What can a bachelor's degree bring me
- Which DAW has the best workflow
- Is chlorophyll good for diabetes
- How does transubstantiation differ from transubstantiation?
- Where does Dobby die in Harry Potter
- How does a Chamaeleon use its tail
- What are structure variables
- How do you escape the filter bubble
- What is Google Photo
- Kashmiri Muslims are a warlike race
- Why did you hate your favorite food
- What's your favorite Tarantino movie
- Uses Sprint SIM cards
- What is a tributylamine structural formula
- Ever question your atheism
- How are God and free will compatible?