Is Nawaz Sharif a Kashmiri?
A group of US veterans joined members of the Kashmiri diaspora and other Indian Americans to protest outside the Pakistani embassy in Washington DC on December 8th
On December 8, anti-Pakistan protests against Pakistan-sponsored terrorism against India, Afghanistan and other western countries took place in front of the Pakistani embassy in Washington DC. The protests were held by Indian Americans and members of the Kashmiri diaspora, along with US veterans who waged wars in Afghanistan. The protesters held posters and banners against Pakistan-sponsored terrorism. “It is a human tragedy that Pakistan sponsored terrorism in the dark period of 1989-1991 resulted in the genocide of Kashmiri Hindus. While the world was silent, these terrorists committed the most outrageous human rights abuses by killing, raping and uprooting 4 lakh (400,000) native Kashmiri Hindus who were forced to flee Kashmir, "said Mohan Sapru, who is also the Washington DC coordinator of the Global Kashmiri Pandit Diaspora. In US country reports on terrorism, Pakistan has been described as a safe haven for terrorists, where terrorist organizers can operate, raise funds and train their cadres in safety, Sapru quoted as saying. "The current Pakistani Prime Minister has publicly acknowledged the presence of 30,000 to 40,000 armed terrorists in his country. Whether there are terrorist attacks in Kashmir, Mumbai or any other part of the world, terrorism is ultimately a stain on the conscience of humanity and cannot be legitimate Be a means of resolving disputes in a civilized world, "he added. "It is widespread that, despite documented evidence against Lashkar-e-Taiba and former Pakistani Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif's admission that the Pakistani government played a role in the Mumbai attack in 2008, the terrorist organization continues to be protected and promoted by Pakistan." it is high time to declare Pakistan a terrorist state, "said Adapa Prasad, a prominent community leader. The protesters also raised placards calling for those guilty of the November 26, 2011 attack in Mumbai to be brought to justice. An attack carried out by terrorists from Lashkar-e-Taiba (LeT) killed 166 people and injured over 300. Despite repeated pressures from India on Pakistan to take action against terrorist groups operating from its soil, Pakistan continues to host UN-designated terrorists and their organizations.Republic TV
- What is the principle of consistency in accounting
- What theory you just don't get
- Like many law firms in Europe
- What is the famous book for love
- When does the registration for CAT 2019 begin?
- What does UGMA stand for
- What is GST GST Kya Hai
- If 5x 55 what is x
- Which Coca-Cola product is your favorite?
- Why is it compulsory to pay a pension?
- Is Nigeria culturally rich
- What are some cool features of iMessage
- Is lotion really good for your skin?
- How are dialysis catheters placed
- Are police dogs ever afraid of anything?
- Why are unicorns so rare
- Should students fall in love
- Who is the smarter Trump or Putin 1
- How can I jailbreak my iPhone 5?
- What is a lineup
- How often do men wear sports bras?
- How were the Hashashin trained
- Donald Trump understands Korean
- How do you test analog circuits