Why are ties still used?
Ties make managers - and they change!
It's a question to answer for yourself. Depending on the image, position, tradition, event, meeting or occasion:
- What do you stand for, what is your role?
- What are your values?
- Do you even like ties?
It is clear that the tie will die out in the long term, but top managers can build a unique positioning and brand with their own look. Not only did Joachim Löw or Karl Lagerfeld do it, even the CEOs did it. It's about fit, materials, colors and, above all, the accessories in the look. In photos and when skyping, you can usually only see the upper body of people, so the shirt without a tie comes into focus next to the jacket.
The formality without a tie must therefore absolutely be established - for example with a high-quality, refined fabric, the perfect collar for the shape of the face or French cuffs with cufflinks. The fit is the be-all and end-all, I see too wide shirts far too often, worn collar corners over lapels or shirts that stretch on the stomach while sitting.
Shirt color: White and blue always work. Without a tie, it can confidently have a subtle pattern. For example with very fine stripes, mini checks or a pattern that results from the fabric.
Collar: The lack of formality can compensate for stiff, high Kent or shark collars. These have the dominance necessary to fill the void that the tie leaves.
Open shirt buttons: Depending on the occasion, only the top shirt button should be open - or at most the second button. By the way, the t-shirt should never be visible underneath.
Cufflinks: show personality and individualize your style.
Pocket squares: are not snuggly, but a modern stylistic device to show individuality in the outfit. If a tie is not worn, it is often the only way to personalize the outfit. Show some charm with different colors and patterns.
accessories: Watches are a wonderful way of showing style. Functional, classic, opulent, sporty, adventurous or elegant - all of this is reflected in a watch. Rubber bracelets may be fashionable but are not appropriate in a business environment. Better to use classic leather or metal bracelets.
belt: In general, the color and material of the belt must match the shoe. Slight deviations are okay because you never see both pieces right next to each other. Since most belts have five holes, the spike ideally sits in the middle hole. There are many belt variants with various buckles, style-conscious men match the metal belt buckle with their accessories. Cloth belts are also suitable for sportier trousers such as chinos. These can be a bit wider and thicker than the narrower business belts.
Shoes: Nothing ruins an outfit faster than a stylish or neglected shoe. Old-fashioned men's lace-ups with square toe are unsuitable, with the classics (oxfords and brogues) you are always right. It is definitely worth paying attention to good quality here. By the way, a shoe with a suit always has a leather sole; you can also wear these classic models with cotton trousers and jeans. Brown shoes don't work with black dress pants, but they do work with blue, gray, and jeans. They are true evergreens and bring a blue suit with a white shirt to life. Chelsey boots are an excellent alternative to sporty, slim suit trousers in winter.
- How was Hitler's funeral
- Where is the modulation institute
- Why should capitalism be amoral?
- Can you put handcuffs on the plane?
- Why is Adidas your favorite
- Does travel insurance cover terrorism?
- How inhalers prevent asthma
- Why is Pinterest website blocked in India
- What are the medical standards for Nda
- Which need more skill badminton or cricket
- What is the mathematical symbol for dimension
- Gluten intolerance may cause diarrhea
- All Africans speak English
- What are some examples of personal identity
- How do you distract yourself from stress
- What are some movies without nudity
- What are network cables used for?
- WordPress Gutenberg is free
- Which genre is telepop music breathe
- What is Random Access Storage
- NPR podcasts are very informative
- Which part of the coast is called Konkan
- How effective was the Soviet secret service during World War II
- Is the reality stochastic or deterministic