The mental ability runs in your family
Emotional stressful situations
Everyone reacts differently to life crises. Some people develop severe mental health problems. We support you to deal better with emotional stress.
When the psychic strength is no longer sufficient
Life crises such as separation, grief, burnout and workplace conflicts can lead to considerable emotional stress. Especially if this lasts longer, there is a risk of psychological problems, including severe illnesses. Mental stress often restricts the ability of those affected to act and the level of suffering is high.
Effects and Symptoms
Mental stress affects everyone differently. Restlessness and mood swings are common. Mental stress can also lead to significant, persistent and psychological disorders that require treatment, such as
- sleep disorders
- Anxiety disorders
- psychosomatic pain disorders
- so-called somatization disorders (physical symptoms with psychological causes)
Many people first try to come to terms with the symptoms themselves. For example, by initially ignoring them or suppressing them with addictive substances such as alcohol or drugs. Such self-treatment of emotional stress, however, in many cases aggravates the underlying disease.
Emotional stress: Everyone reacts differently
For some people, the psychological resilience is no longer sufficient to cope with emotional stress. Experts refer to the ability to deal with difficult life situations as resilience. This is different for each of us. Life experiences and the social environment play a role, but also biological aspects.
For example, an event can lead to severe emotional stress if it shows parallels to previous crises - even if the current event does not seem serious at first sight. Often we are not aware of such similarities. We experience, however, that we are doing badly and that we simply cannot cope with certain situations. Many blame themselves for this.
In addition to life crises in the private and professional area that lead to emotional stress, there are also outlined, severe, short or long-term stresses - traumatic experiences such as experiences of violence or natural disasters.
Such stress leaves almost everyone with severe mental disorders. These are known as acute stress reactions or post-traumatic stress disorders.
For the treatment of such acutely triggered diseases, we recommend special psychotraumatological centers.
However, there are also people who initially cope after serious life experiences, but who later suffer from psychological problems such as anxiety disorders, depression or pain disorders. We treat such so-called trauma-related disorders in our clinic.
The basis of our treatment for mental stress is a comprehensive diagnosis:
- Psychosomatic-psychiatric anamnesis discussion
- Psychometric testing procedures
- Clinical physical examination
- Clinical apparatus-based examinations
- Stress diagnostics
- Consultative examinations
How we treat mental stress
We rely on resource-oriented treatment. Our team supports the patient in using his emotional and intellectual abilities and strengths in order to better deal with emotional stress.
Prevention is particularly important: How can I stay mentally healthy in the long term?
We adapt the therapy program to each patient. On the plan are, for example
- What does due diligence mean for investments
- The names Beijing and Beijing are interchangeable
- What is the WhatsApps Strategy
- What needs to be done before the divorce
- How can we combine science and Christianity
- Most programmers find math easy
- How do I set up Google AdWords
- What is the function of Flash Evaporato
- What is Poway CA known for
- How is energy transmitted through convection
- Building successful websites has gotten harder
- How does mobile software get money
- How do you write in the second person
- What did you do last Thursday
- How does Islam affect our daily life
- Which English word is always misread
- What is the function of WBC 1
- What are Zachary Quinto's most underrated roles
- How was your GATE preparation
- Can ESE preparation help crack GATE
- Is it possible to learn Kanji passively?
- What is worse abandonment or betrayal
- What kind of object is the mind
- How do ice skates work
- Is China safer than Japan
- Can autistic people work
- What is firmware and liveware
- What is resolution 2428 in the United Nations Security Council
- Why do I like fat men
- Is Gmail good for business email
- There is skydiving near Pune
- What does not hygroscopic?