How do we check our ticket confirmation
Help and FAQ
Here you will find answers to frequently asked questions ('FAQ').
Contact us anytime if your question is not answered here.
- When and how do I get my e-tickets?
You will receive your e-tickets immediately after successful payment. You can download your e-tickets on the order confirmation page. Your e-tickets will also be sent to you as a PDF attachment in an e-mail.
- I have not received the e-tickets I have ordered - what can I do?
Our e-tickets are created immediately after successful payment. Your e-tickets will also be sent to you as a PDF attachment in a confirmation email. If your e-tickets do not arrive by e-mail within 25 minutes, please check whether the confirmation e-mail has ended up in your spam folder and in this case add us as a safe sender.
In order to clarify other causes, such as a typo in the e-mail address, please contact our customer service by e-mail: [email protected]
Please let us know the booked attraction, the customer name and your order number. We will then immediately check whether we have received your order.
- What payment options are there at Imperial Austria?
Imperial Austria offers you several payment options to pay for your purchase.
We support Visa, MasterCard, Diners Club, JCB and American Express. If you do not want to pay by credit card and use e-banking, you can also make your booking with the "Klarna" payment system, Sofortüberweisung.
- How secure are my credit card details?
We use the most widely used encryption system SSL ("Secure Sockets Layer") on the Internet. This means that all data between your browser and our website are unreadable for third parties. In addition, your credit card number is not saved on our website. SSL also guarantees the security of bank transactions on the Internet. All payments are processed by mPAY24, the leading online payment provider in German-speaking countries.
- My payments keep getting rejected. Why can't I buy tickets?
Please make sure that you have entered your details correctly.
A credit card payment may be declined if:
- the transaction cannot be authorized by the credit card provider due to technical problems.
- Wrong 3D security code answer is typed. 3D Security Code is a method used by your credit or debit card provider to authenticate online purchases and prevent fraud.
We have no influence on these processes. In such cases, please contact your bank or credit card provider directly.
- What is a 3D security code?
3D Secure is a service provided by your bank in cooperation with Verified by Visa and Verified by MasterCard®, which offers you additional security for online purchases with your credit / debit card. With this authentication process, the credit card issuing company carries out further security checks.
Although Imperial Austria offers a mobile website, problems can sometimes arise:
- The authentication page may not load properly. This problem occurs when your card issuing bank is not optimized for mobile payments.
- There may be difficulties in receiving the confirmation code if it is sent to your mobile phone via SMS. Make sure your bank has your current mobile number.
- How can I get an invoice for my order?
You have the option of creating an invoice immediately after completing the purchase. Download it and save it on your PC or mobile device.
3. Changes and cancellations
- Can I cancel my order and get a refund?
Your ticket purchase from Imperial Austria is binding, and cancellations or changes to the date are not possible, as you can see in our general terms and conditions.
- I haven't used my tickets and the date has expired - will I get a refund?
Unfortunately it is not possible to refund tickets.
- Where can I find my order number?
You will find your order number in the title of the e-mail that we will send to you immediately after your order has been confirmed. The order number is also on your e-ticket in PDF format. You can find the order number in the payment details box. You will need this number if you contact customer service.
- What does Imperial Austria do with my personal data?
- Will atheism one day replace Christianity?
- Why don't people ask if they should sell their time
- How do you measure marketing performance
- How does a completely wireless iPhone work
- Why are love handles called love handles
- How can we eradicate mosquitoes forever
- Is Roger Kryson a fake account
- Who murdered Patrice Lumumba
- What do people get wrong about Jordan Peterson
- Your definition of awakening
- What are some bands similar to Sublime
- What is JCPOA
- What causes nephrosis
- Why is the traffic so bad on Saturdays
- Why can't people control the weather yet?
- Why am I not employed
- Trump lied to Congress
- Which PlayStation 4 has the most memory
- How many active users does bitrix24
- What happens to our neurotransmitter during fear
- How do you prevent dementia
- What are your favorite rap beats
- What does CA stand for in photography
- How do Iranian Jews feel about Zionism?