What is the classification of virtue ethics
The moral philosophy of Nietzsche with special consideration of the Aristotelian virtue ethics
Haumann, Aldo Peer (2016) The moral philosophy of Nietzsche with special consideration of the Aristotelian virtue ethics.
Master thesis, University of Vienna. Faculty of Philosophy and Education
Supervisor: Kallhoff, Angela
Link to u: search
Abstract in German
Friedrich Nietzsche's moral philosophy has always been subject to lively criticism been. The starting point of this work is to be emphasized Criticism of his supposedly self-centered, selfish morality, which in the assumption leads to the fact that his ethical views can be attributed to amoralism, according to which Nietzsche seems to reject any moral responsibility. This work aims to investigate whether this criticism is correct. This happens under special Consideration of the virtue ethics of Aristotle, which makes it possible To look at Nietzsche's philosophy from a very special ethical perspective. Moral philosophy emerges through this confrontation with the Aristotelian virtue ethics Nietzsches analyzed. With the help of a systematic comparison commonalities and differences of both approaches worked out become. This analysis is intended to shed light on the scope of moral philosophy Give Nietzsche's from the point of view of virtue ethics.
Keywords in German
Nietzsche / Aristotle / virtue ethics / superman(The PDF layout is identical to the print version of the university thesis.)
Copyright notice: The Austrian Copyright Act applies without restriction to documents that are offered in electronic form via data networks; in particular, according to § 42 UrhG, copies and reproductions are only permitted for personal and private use. For details, see the legal text.
|Edit document (only for administrators)|
- Why antiaromatic compounds are very unstable
- Are there RVs in Costa Rica
- Why are there business licenses?
- Which programming languages are useful in finance
- Where can I go shopping in Rome
- Would you date someone who is missing a limb?
- Where can I find old license plates
- Are the node js docs good
- Does Sealand have a military
- How is life in the Air Force
- Why should retailers use analytics
- Who is Niklas Sule
- What is the best IDE for Terraform
- What brand sells original honey in India
- How unique does the content have to be
- What is the Helmholtz coil
- Whose horse was Black Nell
- What is firmware and liveware
- Is NIT Jamshedpur good for civilians
- How cold is Siberia in winter
- What types of method overload are there?
- How are Zoroastrians treated in Iran
- Which is the best Hayabusa or Harley
- What can the frontal lobe do