Changing attitudes will help with depression
Treatment options for depression
Aalbers S, Fusar-Poli L, Freeman RE, Spreen M, Ket JC, Vink AC et al. Music therapy for depression. Cochrane Database Syst Rev 2017; (11): CD004517.
Cooney GM, Dwan K, Greig CA, Lawlor DA, Rimer J, Waugh FR et al. Exercise for depression. Cochrane Database Syst Rev 2013; (9): CD004366.
Cuijpers P, Berking M, Andersson G, Quigley L, Kleiboer A, Dobson KS. A meta-analysis of cognitive-behavioral therapy for adult depression, alone and in comparison with other treatments. Can J Psychiatry 2013; 58 (7): 376-385.
German Society for Psychiatry and Psychotherapy, Psychosomatics and Neurology (DGPPN). S3 guideline and national care guideline (NVL): Unipolar depression. AWMF register no .: nvl-005. 03.2017.
Gartlehner G, Gaynes BN, Amick HR, Asher G, Morgan LC, Coker-Schwimmer E et al. Nonpharmacological Versus Pharmacological Treatments for Adult Patients With Major Depressive Disorder. 12.2015. (Comparative Effectiveness Reviews; Volume 161).
Institute for Quality and Efficiency in Health Care (IQWiG). Bupropion, Mirtazapine, and Reboxetine in the Treatment of Depression: Final Report; Order A05-20C. 11/09/2009. (IQWiG reports; Volume 68).
Institute for Quality and Efficiency in Health Care (IQWiG). Selective Serotonin and Norepinephrine Reuptake Inhibitors (SNRI) in Patients with Depression: Final Report; Order A05-20A. 06/17/2009. (IQWiG reports; Volume 55).
Jorm AF, Morgan AJ, Hetrick SE. Relaxation for depression. Cochrane Database Syst Rev 2008; (4): CD007142.
Linde K, Kriston L, Rücker G, Jamil S, Schumann I, Meissner K et al. Efficacy and acceptability of pharmacological treatments for depressive disorders in primary care: systematic review and network meta-analysis. Ann Fam Med 2015; 13 (1): 69-79.
Nussbaumer-Streit B, Forneris CA, Morgan LC, Van Noord MG, Gaynes BN, Greenblatt A et al. Light therapy for preventing seasonal affective disorder. Cochrane Database Syst Rev 2019; (3): CD011269.
IQWiG health information is intended to help understand the advantages and disadvantages of important treatment options and health care offers.
Whether one of the options we have described actually makes sense in individual cases can be clarified in a conversation with a doctor. Gesundheitsinformation.de can support the discussion with doctors and other experts, but not replace it. We do not offer individual advice.
Our information is based on the results of high quality studies. You are from a team of authors
- How to use Binance
- What are carcinogenic foods
- Why should I pay it forward
- Why are electric bikes not preferred?
- How to make an autonomous drone
- PhD students have summer off
- Is the iPhone X the iPhone 10
- What is a health law attorney
- Are cooked apples safe to eat?
- What is Kylie Jenners business to do?
- How would one use question sources correctly
- Who was the Hossein ibn Ali
- Where can I buy NYX makeup
- Who offers online coaching for sociology optional
- Why do you hate Bernie Sanders
- Can you decipher the word dofun?
- What is the story of Doctor Doom
- Why do elevators ring when they are opened
- Capuchin monkeys attack humans
- Are blockchains Bitcoin Ethereum etc. GDPR compliant
- What is the beauty and attraction of climbing
- Will New York ever be affordable again?
- All complaints are heard before a jury
- How do syringes with retractable needles work