What are service loads
Load types: introduction
Open theme with navigation
The load types available in a particular project can depend on the structure type (2-D, 3-D, etc.) as well as the functionality set for the project. In general, the types of loads that can be used in SCIA Engineer can be divided into the following groups:
represents the weight of the structure.
Force and moment load
introduces the effects of external forces.
takes into account different temperatures in different areas of the structure.
model the effects of climatological phenomena (wind, snow).
Shifting specific points
introduces the action of prescribed changes in position of specific points of the structure.
There are many types of loads available. To make the program easier to use, you can "switch off" many types. This simplifies the program menu and makes it more transparent. By default, the program only suggests the basic load types. If you want to use extended load types, you must activate the corresponding option in the functionality settings .
Note: The display style of loads is controlled by the view parameters. By default, the Loads service switches the load-related view parameters ON. Therefore, the loads are automatically displayed when you are in the Loads service. However, as soon as you close the Loads service, the program reverts to the default setting of the view parameters. It can also happen that the view parameters for loads are DISABLED, which means that the defined loads are not displayed. However, they do NOT disappear from the project, only from the current display. They just don't appear. In order to also be able to view the loads outside of the Loads service, follow the instructions in the chapter ACTIVATING the appropriate view parameters.
Open theme with navigation
- What did the IL domain name cost
- Why wasn't Skype successful
- Which website can Google replace
- The Lenovo K5 is still worth buying
- What are long-term bonds
- Which are the famous marketplaces in Purnia
- What are some cheap juice recipes
- How do donkeys protect cattle?
- What is half of 33
- How do you love the unpleasant
- How do I learn to dive
- What is an example of emotional infidelity
- What's your coffee confession
- Which cheese is traditionally used for pizzas?
- How do I make 3D printed key chains
- What are some python game engines
- Forgotten memories of trauma can reappear
- What is Frances national debt
- What is the backstory of FriendFeed
- What is carbolic acid made from cumene
- Who is Kan after Bhagwat Geeta
- Can blood cancer be cured with chemotherapy
- What is WebSphere
- What does 100 CPU usage mean