Why are chocolate truffles called that
Chocolate truffle Tartufo dolce nero di Alba (dark) 52% cocoa ~ 14g
DetailsThe Tartufo dolce nero di Alba is the classic that started it all. With its recipe, this Italian chocolate truffle was the inspiration for all subsequent truffle creations from Antica Torroneria Piemontese. A dark chocolate truffle with a cocoa content of at least 52% and of course the special hazelnuts of Piedmont. The mild, dark dark chocolate with a lot of body goes perfectly with the slightly sweet hazelnuts. The roasted I.G.P. Hazelnuts from Piedmont are incorporated into the Tartufi dolci as hazelnut paste and as hazelnut chips.
This delicious truffle specialty is handcrafted in the traditional factory of Antica Torroneria. The finest ingredients and the Piedmontese hazelnuts from the surrounding area stand for a special taste experience. This truffle contains at least 41% of the slightly sweet hazelnuts of the 'La Tonda Gentile delle Langhe' variety. This delicious truffle specialty is vegan and gluten freeand is handcrafted in a traditional factory. This is why there are small differences in weight between the individual truffles. The Tartufi dolci neri therefore weigh between 14g and 15g.
The finest ingredients and the gentle and slow processing of the raw materials are the secret for the special taste experience of the dark Tartufi dolci neri from Antica Torroneria.
ingredientsTartufo dolce nero di Alba 14g (dark chocolate hazelnut praline):
Dark chocolate (sugar, cocoa mass, cocoa butter, emulsifier Soy lecithin, natural vanilla flavor. Cocoa content at least 52%), Hazelnuts 41% (Piedmont hazelnut and Hazelnut paste), Sugar, cocoa powder.
At least 52% cocoa in chocolate.
|average nutritional values|
|per 100 g|
|energy||2243 kJ / 538 kcal|
|- hereof: saturated fatty acids||15.1 g|
|- of which sugars||42.11 g|
Allergy infoContains hazelnuts and soy. May contain traces of other nuts and milk.
preparationready to eat
storageStore in a cool and dry place. Protect from direct sunlight and ideally store in a well-sealed bag.
content1 piece approx 14g
- 3 5x 2 what is X.
- Why are NSAIDs suspended before a colonoscopy
- How can I have long relaxed hair
- Who can be called Lady Sharukh Khan
- How do you lose 80 pounds
- What is a remote shutdown
- How is MANET for ship technology
- What is the wavelength of brown light
- How are SIPs better than mutual funds
- Can blood cancer be cured with chemotherapy
- There were people on Pangea
- How does Google's automatic correction work
- Counts abuse as torture
- Why are USB sticks so cheap these days
- What exactly is net neutrality 1
- How is polymer engineering at DTU
- Which conducts electricity
- Can CBSE students take the GUJCET exam?
- Acknowledges the Khojaly massacre in Armenia
- Are interference fringes always the same width
- Which is the best online camping shop
- Can fit 4 adults in Ford Mustang
- Men should read books on feminism