What is another name for villages
Digital villages: digital solutions for municipalities
My village in your pocket? Digitization makes it possible. In the Rhineland-Palatinate state project "Digital Villages", digital solutions are being developed for the problems of rural communities - from regional online marketplaces to village chat. They can be used by all municipalities in the country.
Reason and objective
How can rural communities use digitization? The “Digital Villages” project started with this research question in 2015. Since then, a great deal of experience has been gained and knowledge has been gained in the key topics of local supply, volunteering and communication.
Citizens know their village best. That is why digital solutions are developed, tested and further improved with them. The three association communities Betzdorf-Gebhardshain in the Westerwald and Eisenberg and Göllheim in the northern Palatinate are the test regions in the state project. In citizen workshops, ideas are developed in the test regions, which are implemented by the Fraunhofer Institute IESE in Kaiserslautern. The digital solutions can be used by the citizens. They provide feedback on what should be improved on it, and the Fraunhofer Institute implements it.
Four digital solutions were created in this way. They can be used by all Rhineland-Palatinate municipalities: Dorf-News is a local online news portal. The aim is to get local news to people quickly. Events, reports, opening times, for example for the citizens' office and the local weather can be called up. Citizens, associations and companies can write their own contributions.
DorfFunk is an app for communication between all citizens and the municipal administration. This fulfills the function of a village chat. The news from DorfNews can be accessed via the app and citizens can chat. Private chats between two people, the posting of requests and bids as well as communication with the administration are also possible.
The LieferBar offers a regional online marketplace. Goods from participating dealers can be viewed on the website and ordered online.
The delivery service for ordered goods can be organized via the LieferBar. In the app, every citizen can see at which retailer an order is waiting and who the recipient is. On the way home from work, citizens can then voluntarily take them with them and deliver them for a neighbor, for example.
Homepage:www .digi ta le -doer fer .de
Contact person: Steffen Hess, Fraunhofer IESE, Fraunhofer-Platz 1, 67663 Kaiserslautern. Tel. 0631 680 02 27 5, Mail: steffen. Hess @ iese. Fraunhofer. De
- How can I get 10 lakh rupees
- What are the characteristics of print journalism
- What is vegetable leather made of
- In which fields is assembly language used
- How do you ship cheaply with USPS
- What is the point of a circular equation
- Is CDN bad for image SEO
- What variant of English do Scandinavians learn
- Smoking weed causes menstrual cramps
- How can Article 50 be extended
- How can you reach your potential
- Is the celibacy imposed on priests biblical?
- What influenced your small business
- Impedance scales are accurate
- What is SERP Canada
- Should I become a religious person
- Are you addicted to the woah challenge?
- Is there a possibility for psychotherapy
- How to pronounce Quimper in French
- Are Bryophtes related to dinosaurs
- Why don't the clairvoyants care
- What's your rating of IFTTT recipes
- What are examples of gaseous compounds
- What is agile in the HR department
- Can you answer this grammar question
- What should everyone know about Ireland
- Why don't guitars fold
- Is American football as similar to soccer
- Why take out a personal loan?
- What are the benefits of orange seeds
- Why do airlines not have prepaid luggage?
- How can I get creative business ideas
- Who is your favorite program book publisher?
- When to use SOAP APIs