Why does German use capital letters
Capital letter (German) 
Noun, m[To edit]
 Latin text in Capital letter
- Switzerland and Liechtenstein:Capital letter
- Uppercase letter, plural: uppercase letter
- IPA: [ˈɡʁoːsbuːxˌʃtaːbə]
- Audio samples: Capital letter (Info)
-  Linguistics, written linguistics:Letter that is usually larger and in a different form compared to the corresponding lower case letter and is usually used as the first letter of a sentence, a name and in German as the first letter of nouns
- Determinative compound large and Letter
-  Uppercase, uppercase, uppercase
Sense releated words:
-  Small caps
-  lower case letter
-  letter
-  “The problem is not only the variation in the frequencies of letters in different text genres, but also the different frequency of use by individual authors, for example if they use certain family names very often and therefore the established ratio of Large- and smallletters deviates from the calculated frequencies. "
-  “One therefore invents extremely complicated ones Capital letter and varies their shapes. "
-  “The Greek text is in Capital letter, the Palmyrenian is given in lower case. "
-  “A makeshift wooden hut is being built over it, where the golden Capital letter the name Lenin is emblazoned. "
-  "Lowercase letters are in front of Capital letter classified. "
References and further information:
-  Wikipedia article "Uppercase"
-  Digital dictionary of the German language "capital letter"
- ↑Emmerich Kelih: History of the application of quantitative methods in Russian linguistics and literary studies. Kovač, Hamburg 2008, page 65. ISBN 978-3-8300-3575-6.
- ↑Georges Jean: The history of writing. Otto Maier, Ravensburg 1991, page 93. ISBN 3-473-51018-1.
- ↑Maurice Pope: The riddle of the ancient writings. Hieroglyphics, cuneiform, linear B. Pawlak, Herrsching 1990, page 109. ISBN 3-88199-676-1.
- ↑E. W. Heine: Kaiser Wilhelm's whale. Stories from world history. C. Bertelsmann Verlag, Munich 2013, ISBN 978-3-570-10148-3, page 119.
- ↑Duden editorial team (editor): Duden, German spelling. The comprehensive standard work based on the official rules. In: The Duden in twelve volumes. 27th edition. Volume 1, Dudenverlag, Berlin 2017, ISBN 978-3-411-04017-9, page 9.
- Can you track an Amazon delivery driver
- How can I recognize the military identity
- Which shoe color suits all occasions
- How does pain contribute to human growth
- What is the SET test
- Why does the primer work
- What is FreedomPop Internet Service
- Which city has the best electronica scene?
- What can I do about police harassment
- What a cyclone Fani
- What happened to machinima
- What is a bulbul in English
- How can I impress myself
- How can I escape this rut
- How does gravity work 2
- Why should you sell a call option?
- Would you prefer to use LocalBitcoins or Paxful
- Who are some overrated Indian musicians
- Do we still need our land
- What is the height of Kajal Aggarwal
- When will US production slow down?
- How much does Taboola cost
- Kayne West is mentally ill
- Who bought the Ruby app and why