Writing can be subjective
The adjective subjective is used in two different contexts:
 Subjective means “from one subject"Or" to one subject“Belonging. The subject can be, for example, a person or an animal.
In this context, will subjective also used in language teaching and linguistics.
 Furthermore, can subjective be used as a synonym for “personal”, “own”, “not factual” or not “not objective”. Opposites to subjective are in this case "factual" and "objective".
The term goes to the Latin subiectus back, which means something like "below" or "adjacent".
In order to clear up the break-in, the investigators take the subjective The criminal's point of view and reconstruct the sequence of events.
 That subjective For him, the perception of animals is an important foundation on which his argument about stricter animal protection laws is based.
 The law only knows such values. In other words: what the residents subjective perceive, does not have to be decisive for any countermeasures. As far as noise protection is not exactly simplified: the influence of the municipality, for example when it comes to road renovations, is limited.
Suggestions from the report, Alexander Kauffmann, schwarzwaelder-bote.de, November 27, 2019.
 "This is only yours subjective Opinion, the facts speak a different language! "
 Pure subjective seen you can even understand the decision.
Subscribe for free and learn a new foreign word every day
Receive the word of the day every morning with our free newsletter. You can unsubscribe at any time. Your data will not be passed on to third parties for advertising purposes.
More interesting words:
intersubjective - The adjective intersubjective means "the consciousness of several people ...
secular - The adjective secular is used in various contexts these days ...
Amateur - The amateur is a person who carries out an activity ...
ad hoc - The Latin phrase ad hoc usually means "from the moment ...
Foundation - A foundation (that) is a particularly stable and mostly massive structure, ...
- Which brass band has the most tubes?
- In which states do alligators live
- How are home remedies discovered
- Elvis Costello wrote his own songs
- What can justice do to you
- What is the date that Buddha died
- In which fields is assembly language used
- How do you test analog circuits
- What is your dream trip
- What is long-term memory
- Why do neutron stars rotate
- There are billions in Venezuela
- Which NASA tour is the best
- 15 is 8 of which number
- Who Are The Best Ad Tech Angels
- What is Bio Hack Technology
- What does impregnation mean
- What is smokeless fuel
- What is the best school in california
- Which yogurt is the healthiest
- What's the recipe for being rich
- Which Nord keyboard would I buy
- How do I hold a boys hand
- How can I repair my heater
- Which song has the most shameful lyrics
- How are identical apps not being sued?
- What is the prevailing utilitarianism looking at?
- What do elves look like
- Why are custom blinds so expensive
- What is an open distress signal
- How long does the climb take
- What are the convergence criteria of the genetic algorithm
- How popular is Italian food in Mexico
- Knowledge of programming is essential in engineering