Which is dough job or business
Selection of fine baking ideas
the whole story
1 / 10
65 years of baking pleasure
Kaethe and Kurt Thiele experienced every day that the need was great in the post-war period. Eggs, flour, sugar - there was actually a lack of everything. But necessity made inventive.
2 / 10
The right time to reinvent cooking and baking.
And so the adventurous housewife Kaethe Thiele and her husband Kurt began creating their first spreads and hearty products.
3 / 10
March 31, 1951 Kathi is born
The name "Kathi" stands for the names of the company's founders, Kaethe and Kurt Thiele. You got production rolling with simple means - initially in your own garage complex in your apartment building. Business picked up speed.
4 / 10
The first baking mix was invented
The Thiele family developed a new all-round baking mix: cake flour was invented. Kurt Thiele found the idea so convincing that he personally drove the Kathi "bag cake" from shop to shop in his car. After a short time it was clear: the people wanted Kathi! So Kathi was determined and expanded the range.
5 / 10
Go away like hot cakes: the baking mixes
The baking mixes were expanded to include ready-made meals such as potato pancakes, sauces, bag soups and dumplings. Soon Kathi was an integral part of the East German kitchen.
6 / 10
The company grows and grows. Cake after cake.
In 1959 the second company headquarters is opened in Halle (Saale) Diemitz.
7 / 10
In 1972 the state expropriated Kathi
A world collapses for Kaethe and Kurt. Machines and recipes had to be left to the state. Thieles were only allowed to produce cake mixes. The lively family business KATHI became the uniform gray "VEB Backmehlwerk Halle".
8 / 10
Rainer Thiele saves his parents' life's work
Rainer Thiele knew: times can change too. 1989, the turning point is in the air. Then the miracle happens. 1991 KATHI belongs to the family again! Rainer Thiele had waited twenty years for this day. The reprivatisation was successful.
9 / 10
The new beginning
KATHI develops new products and adapts to the new market economy structures. Now KATHI can present itself again at home and abroad. Rainer Thiele successfully led the company through the turmoil and finally to where it is today: to the top of the East German market.
10 / 10
The family will continue to operate in the future
Kathi can not only look back on eventful times, but above all on a great family who put all their might to support an idea: Bake cakes with little effort. Today, Marco is the third generation to run the business - with the same passion as his grandparents and parents once did. "Kaethe and Kurt Thiele would be proud."
Copyright © 2019-2021 KATHI Rainer Thiele GmbH. All rights reserved. Powered by WiSL S-CMS.
- Respawn enemies in Fallout 4
- Why is technology trending
- Is feces sterile from a healthy person
- What do light colors mean to you
- Why are evening shoes so uncomfortable
- Who are Google Data Studio competitors
- Why was old Nepal so rich
- Is there a varied cuisine in Quetta Pakistan?
- What work doesn’t contain technology
- Pokemon games and cards are still popular
- What are the famous dialogues of mumbaikars
- Ice melts a chemical reaction
- Bearded dragons like to be handled
- What are the benefits of organic foods
- Is horse racing dangerous
- Knowledge of programming is essential in engineering
- How can I apologize and forgive myself
- How can I be an informed voter?
- Why is everyone only sympathetic to dogs
- How do I install React in Windows
- Where should I live in Seattle
- What is NASA's best kept secret for a long time
- It is cruel to catch fur
- Why are non-binary people easily offended