Suffer God's blessings
Bible verses about suffering
- But the God of all grace, who has called you to his eternal glory in Christ, will raise up, strengthen, strengthen, establish you who suffer a little while.
- Praise be to God, the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of mercy and God of all consolation, who comforts us in all our distress, so that we can also comfort those in all distress with the consolation with which we ourselves are comforted From God.
- Not only that, but we also boast of afflictions because we know that affliction brings patience, patience brings probation, probation but hope.
- For I am convinced that this time of suffering does not weigh against the glory that is to be revealed in us.
- The righteous must suffer much
but from all this the Lord helps him.
- For our distress, which is temporal and easy, creates an eternal and exceedingly weighty glory.
- Who will part us from the love of Christ? Tribulation or fear or persecution or hunger or nakedness or danger or sword?
- Now, because Christ suffered in the flesh, arm yourselves with the same mind; for he who has suffered in the flesh has rest from sin.
- And even if you suffer for the sake of righteousness, you are still blessed. Do not be afraid of their threat and do not be frightened.
- For it was given to you for Christ's sake not only to believe in him, but also to suffer for his sake.
- Bear the burden of one another, and you will fulfill the law of Christ.
- He was the most despised and most unworthy
full of pain and sickness.
He was so despised that their face was hidden from him;
therefore we did not regard him for anything.
- Indeed, he bore our sickness
and loaded ourselves with our pains.
But we thought he was the one who plagued
and beaten and tortured by God.
- I would like to recognize him and the power of his resurrection and the communion of his sufferings and thus his death to be shaped like.
- And whoever does not take up his cross and follow me is not worthy of me.
- For this is what you are called to do, since Christ also suffered for you and you have left an example that you should follow in his footsteps.
- For as the sufferings of Christ come abundantly upon us, so we are also abundantly comforted by Christ.
- Then Job got up and tore his clothes and shaved his head and fell to the ground and bowed low and said: I came naked from my mother's womb, I will go there again naked. The Lord has given, the Lord has taken; the name of the Lord be praised!
- Whoever finds his life will lose it; and whoever loses his life for my sake will find it.
- He humbled you and made you starve and fed you with manna that you and your fathers had never known, so that he might tell you that man does not live on bread alone, but on everything that comes out of the mouth of the Lord.
- And if I gave all my possessions to the poor and gave my body to boast, and if I did not have love, it would be of no use to me.
- And they undressed him, and put a purple cloak on him, and woven a crown of thorns, and placed it on his head, and gave him a reed in his right hand, and bowed his knees before him, and mocked him, saying, Hail, King of the Jews!
- Behold, blessed is the man whom God rebukes;
therefore do not oppose the discipline of the Almighty.
- When he was in hell, he lifted up his eyes in his torment and saw Abraham afar off and Lazarus in his lap. And he called and said, Father Abraham, have mercy on me, and send Lazarus to dip the tip of his finger in water and cool my tongue; for I am tormented in this flame.
- But I have received God's help to this day and now stand here and am his witness to young and old and say nothing but what the prophets and Moses said that it should happen: that Christ must suffer and be the first to rise from the dead Dead and proclaim the light to his people and to the Gentiles.
- How would you sell atheism to someone
- How are thin cigars mass-produced?
- Jamey Harvey Where's the party
- How does a victory or victory come about
- Ever question your atheism
- Why do people talk about India
- How long does a jet contrail last
- Works subliminal audio for weight loss
- What's your favorite WWII tank?
- What is Swara Bhaskar famous for?
- Something exists independently of consciousness
- When was the duel banned?
- What is made with real cheese
- Why is sucralose sweeter than sugar?
- How is HDFC Small Cap Fund
- Which regulatory protein does calcium bind
- How was LOreal founded
- The iPhone is overheating
- Why is the air invisible
- Egg is used in bread
- Are 3D printing prostheses possible?
- What powers does Superman have
- Can you have socialism in a monarchy
- Is Cerner an EMR or EHR