What cuts in the clothing industry
Textile and fashion seamstress / textile and fashion seamstress
What do textile and fashion sewers do?
From chic winter coats to white doctor's coats to simple T-shirts: no problem for textile and fashion sewers. Using special industrial sewing machines, they sew the individual pieces that have been cut into pieces of clothing. They make loops and buttonholes and use zippers. Every move has to "sit well" because textile and fashion sewers not only pay attention to straight and tight seams, they also work quickly. Because: after all, the new collection has to be ready in time for the start of the fashion season.
Textile and fashion sewers ...
- select materials, auxiliary materials and accessories, cut them to size and prepare them
- operate cutting, sewing and ironing machines and systems as well as machines for goods control and make sure that the machines work properly
- use various methods to cut, iron, sew and check textiles
- modify basic sections and create cutting position images
- manufacture, ship and store articles of clothing or other textile articles
- work customer-oriented and work in international business relationships between your companies and companies in the clothing industry
Textile and fashion sewers work for ...
- Companies in the textile and clothing industry
- Tailoring alterations
- Model studios
As a rule, they are also trained there.
Who is the job for?
Applicants should ...
- Have fun sewing and making clothes and other textile products
- work very precisely and carefully
- have good eyesight, especially color vision
What is particularly good?
- depending on the workplace: fashionable, always up to date
- A training qualification after just two years with the option of completing the three-year advanced occupation “textile and fashion tailor” in a third year of training.
How is the training structured?
In principle, no specific previous training is required for the start of the apprenticeship. Most companies, however, expect the secondary school leaving certificate. The training ends after two years with a passed final exam. Then you can follow up with a one-year advanced training course.
The amount of the training allowance varies greatly depending on the economic sector and region, sometimes even depending on the company. The respective collective bargaining partners, i.e. the employers' associations and unions, agree on how much you will earn during and after your training. They can give you precise information. You can find out which employers' association or trade union is responsible for your training occupation from your Chamber of Commerce and Industry, from the professional association or from the local employment agency.
What can I do with my job later?
Vocational training is the first step towards professional life. Then it goes on, for example as an industrial foreman specializing in clothing. The goal can of course also be professional independence.
One thing is clear: nobody has to do the same thing in the same job all their life. On the contrary: Those who want to have good chances on the job market or as a self-employed entrepreneur today have to be flexible and receive regular further training. There are plenty of courses, courses or seminars to specialize in, e.g. B .:
- Cutting technique
- Leather customer
- EDP in the textile and clothing industry
Under certain conditions, in addition to successfully completing the 3rd year of training as a textile and fashion tailor, various further training courses are possible, including:
- Trainer (responsible for training apprentices)
- Industrial foreman specializing in clothing
- Technician specializing in clothing technology
- Technician for business administration
After attending a technical college, it is possible to study at a technical college, including:
- Graduate engineer specializing in clothing
Textile and fashion sewers ...
... manufacture products for the textile and fashion industry by cutting and joining textiles
Particularly good is ...
... depending on the job: to be always up to date in terms of fashion, as well as, after just two years, an apprenticeship qualification with the option of completing the three-year advanced occupation “textile and fashion tailor” through a third year of training.
Applicants should ...
... enjoy sewing and making clothes, work very carefully, have good eyesight, especially color vision,
Duration of training?
Who is training?
Companies in the clothing industry, tailoring alterations, sample studios
Earnings during training and at work?
Information on this is provided by the chamber, employment agency, professional association, employers' association and trade union.
z. E.g. trainer (responsible for the training of trainees), industrial foreman in the field of clothing, technician in the field of clothing technology, technician for business administration
- How do you say cantaloupe in dari
- Where can you find professionals nearby
- Is everything an approximation
- What is Fischer Esterification
- Can I appear before a court in Alaska from afar?
- Why do guys keep shortening my name?
- What is the book Recommendation Topic FAQ
- Associates carbon with metals
- Is cgpa important for placements
- What game do you hate to lose?
- How can I buy digital money
- Would you help me to learn German?
- What is accessory design at NIFT
- Why do professors give lectures
- Why do we need an approximation algorithm
- Why do the winners fight
- How to tie a fish hook
- Which substances are partially dissolved in water?
- How do I get past the BitLocker encryption?
- Is English the Latin of the future?
- When is the PPE test for class 10
- What are the most important questions facing humanity
- Why is America so fearless at war
- What is your opinion on individual people
- What is an information system
- Overrated your job title
- Are maple trees evergreen
- What do you think of Mahindra Mojo
- Is Tesla in the budget option
- If I could phishing
- Will Brexit devalue the pound?
- Self-taught programmers write bad code
- How do you lose 80 pounds