The Lenovo K5 is still worth buying
Lenovo Vibe K5 Plus: Android for the tight budget
The Vibe K5 Plus should be available at an attractive price, promises Lenovo.
Lenovo Vibe K5 Plus: Technical Specifications
The Lenovo Vibe K5 Plus offers a 5-inch full HD display. The Qualcomm Snapdragon 616 octa-core processor is supposed to provide speed. 16 gigabytes of internal data storage are installed; with an external card, it can be increased by a further 32 gigabytes. Great: The 2,750 mAh battery is replaceable - not a matter of course with current smartphones. Music fans should get their money's worth: the Lenovo Vibe K5 Plus has two speakers on the back and a Dolby sound system.
Smartphone innovations from A to Z
13 and 5 megapixels on board
The equipment also includes a 13 megapixel camera with autofocus and LED flash and a 5 megapixel front camera. In addition, the smartphone has a variety of productivity and social apps such as SHAREit, SNAPit, Guvera Music and more for seamless sharing on social media channels or streaming. The Vibe K5 Plus is 8.2 millimeters slim and weighs 142 grams. It is available in platinum silver and champagne gold.
Lenovo Vibe K5 Plus: price, availability
Lenovo has not yet officially commented on the prices or the start of sales. Rumor has it that it will cost around 150 euros and be available from March.
- Charity shops will take sofas
- What makes you think about kids these days
- What causes sick euthyroid syndrome
- Are basement apartments illegal in NYC
- How can I contact Richard Mueller
- Do you know the boothworld industry
- Self-taught programmers write bad code
- What is a visual novel
- Which countries have banned burner telephones?
- What would the world be without Africa
- Vibrating blades would work
- What is a software company
- Should I visit Emory or WashU
- Is it okay to criticize Islam?
- Why is Anchorage nicknamed Los Anchorage
- CVS has a non-compete obligation
- Accepts GrubHub PayPal
- What is kerosene made of
- Does Skype work on Roku
- What is the importance of the dispersive power
- Why is Minecraft boring
- Why do we still produce plastic?
- What is discursive consistency
- How do you communicate goals to subordinates