Is Serendipity a good company name
Create your own blog? That's how it is done!
How Do I Pick a Good Blog Name?
A good blog name should contain a reference to the content of the blog. This means that there should be at least one or two keywords in the name that describe the content of the blog.
You can also formulate the blog name in such a way that it includes the goals of your blog. For example, if your blog is about playing the guitar, you can call it www.gitarre-lernen.com. It is also important that the blog name be easy to remember. A creative blog name is of no use if it is too complicated and the readers can no longer remember it after a while.
When choosing the blog name, you should also make sure to carry out a search engine optimization so that the blog can later be found more easily by search engines. To do an SEO optimization of the blog, you should choose keywords for your blog name that match the topic of your blog. It is important that you do not use more than 3 keywords, because then the name would not be easy to remember and would be too long for the Google search results. The most important keyword should be at the beginning in order to have a positive consideration by search engines.
When choosing a blog name, there are also some things that you should avoid. This includes company names, brand names, and other names that you do not have any rights to. Besides, you should also avoid city names because you could get into trouble with the country.
Where can I create my blog?
Today there are many software and services that you can use to create a blog. But you should be careful which platform you choose, because each platform has its advantages and disadvantages. Some of these platforms are:
- Wordpress : the world's most popular blog writing software that is also free. This software is very easy to install and has a large community that can help you if you run into any problems.
- Tumblr : this platform is particularly popular with young people. Many topics are still available and, like WordPress, there is a large community. The disadvantage of Tumblr is that you cannot host Tumblr yourself, which makes you dependent on the platform.
- Blogger : the second most popular platform made available by Google. As with Tumblr, however, you cannot host your blog yourself, only with the help of Google.
- Serendipity : an open source system. The software is very user-friendly and easy to install, but has some security flaws. You don't have a large selection of plugins and themes on this platform either.
- Ghost : a platform designed for blogging only. It was developed by the former WordPress employees and has hardly any other functions besides blogging.
- Movable Type: one of the first blog systems. This platform has a very user-friendly design and a wide range of plugins. Unfortunately, this software is not free (costs almost $ 1000) and is not particularly popular with beginners
- Text pattern : Is ideal for beginners but unfortunately does not have a WYSIWYG editor. This means that you have to write your blog content in HTML.
- ExpressionEngine : popular with bloggers who need a multi-blog function. Unfortunately not for free either (almost $ 300), which doesn't make them popular with beginners.
- Twoday.net : this platform has a large, helpful community, but is unfortunately not completely free. The free version is very limited.
- TypePad : also one of the pioneers of blog systems and very popular because of its ease of use. This platform offers a 14-day trial period after which it costs $ 8.95 per month.
In addition to the platforms mentioned above, there are of course other systems for bloggers, but these are no longer being developed and have major security gaps.
How do I go about writing a post?
To get a better overview for the blog and to make writing easier, it is very helpful to create a basic blog outline. No matter what type of blog post you write, an outline can reduce time, stress, and worry. Additionally, this keeps you organized and on track, especially when you're writing something long.
Traditional outlines follow a pattern that has main points and at least one associated sub-point.
However, you don't have to follow this outline very strictly. The only important thing is to understand the basic idea and apply it to your blog. In the outline, you should work on at least two or three main points. In this phase you can also write down any ideas that come to mind on the topic. After you have written down all the points you want to work on, you can think about the introduction and how you want to write it. You should also write a conclusion that you will put at the end of the blog. Finally, you can edit, revise, and proofread everything before you post it.
When you start blogging, at some point you will probably ask yourself how often you should post. This depends on various factors and there is no such thing as an optimal writing frequency.
The writing frequency depends first of all on the topic. For example, if you're writing about a soccer league, two posts a week are likely enough. But if you write about the stock market, one contribution per day would be the minimum.
Another factor is your time. Not everyone has enough time to write lots of blog posts. It is also important what your blogging goals are. If you're just writing for fun, you're only writing when you feel like it. But if you want to make a living from blogging, a higher typing frequency is definitely required. But the most important thing is that you enjoy blogging. If you have to torment yourself with a high typing frequency, then it won't last long.
- What is Flipkarts Big Billion Day Sale
- Do you prefer boating or RVing
- Which is the best vehicle maintenance software
- How can i lose 100 pounds
- What is intellectualism in philosophy
- How good is hemp protein 1
- How to say quick in Japanese
- There is free microfinance software available
- What are DBMS and RDBMS
- What is an NVIS antenna
- What is a star of type M.
- Are ESP or telepathic forces real
- Which course is better for automobiles
- Why is pitting corrosion dangerous?
- Which branch is more simply EE or CSE
- How do I uninstall OpenDJ
- How's retirement for Barack Obama
- Why are we born without knowledge
- What if you can receive your size
- Can you put handcuffs on the plane?
- How can you reach your potential
- How much rice does 1 plant bring
- What do you do to feel creative
- What is ReLU and Softmax