Can paper be turned back into wood?
1. The most important raw material
The most important raw material for paper production is wood and waste paper.
The trunk wood is debarked.
3. Mix the hoes
The round wood is chopped into pieces and mixed with waste paper and wood residues such as sawdust.
4. Grind to pulp
Within about three hours, the debarked wood is transformed into paper pulp, either by grinding it up, by boiling it in a hot chemical stock, or by both. The pulp produced by grinding is called wood pulp. The cooked pulp is called pulp. Wood is difficult to process into pulp. It consists of long, thin fibers of cellulose, which are thinner than human hair, and of lignin, a natural glue that holds the fibers together. Lignin is what makes your newspaper yellow in sunlight. If you add fibers and lignin from each other and liquid, you get pulp.
The wood knots, pieces of bark and raw fibers are removed with the help of filters and showers. Chemical residues are collected and reused. Water is expressed.
6. Make it whiter and more tear-resistant
The dirty brown pulp is bleached by heat and chlorine or pure oxygen. Wood pulp is mixed with wood pulp to create stronger newsprint.
7. Make it smoother
The fibers of the pulp are hollow and hard. Knives in a grinder crush them to make them stick together better. China clay and other additives make the pulp into an even mass. Computers take the guesswork out of papermaking: they decide the right amounts of chemicals and additives to make perfect paper.
8. On the sieve
The pulp is poured onto a sieve that is as long as a football field and two stories high. The aqueous slurry is evenly distributed on the damp end of the sieve. Water is removed by draining.
9. Paper mat
The paper looks like a damp mat when it runs from the sieve onto a felt cloth. The water is squeezed out in steel and rubber presses.
Heated drying cylinders remove even more water. The paper is pressed between steel rollers.
The wide paper rolls are cut to different widths, rolled up again and packed for each transport.
- Antibacterial soap is safe for dogs
- What does a vessel thing
- Why are there sudden layoffs in Cognizant
- Who enforces ADA conformity?
- Writing can be subjective
- What makes a nurse angry
- Why is juuling bad for you
- Which country eats the most yogurt
- L P d T Internet c N tho
- What is the best material for photo backdrops
- How can pH paper be used
- Who is deceptively clever
- How did Vlad Dracula die
- Heaven has a playground
- Is Tesla in the budget option
- What YouTuber Clickbait Videos Mastered
- Detrimental scratches on Blu-ray discs
- Are Skechers good for running
- What causes tech incubators to fail
- How does meditation help people
- How does the placenta develop
- What is the definition of linear yards
- How to do digital India
- We could build higher on Mars