How good is coconut water for babies
Coconut milk for the baby: from this age on you can start
Many kids like coconut milk very much. Since it is very healthy and can certainly spice up your baby's diet, the question arises, among other things, of when you can offer the drink to the little ones.
When can babies start drinking coconut milk?
Babies love coconut milk. It tastes pleasantly sweet and is similar to breast milk. It is not only a healthy alternative as a drink, but also as a side dish in a carrot mash. From the sixth month of life can your baby drink coconut milk. It can be easily processed in many vegan porridges and goes well with sweet potatoes, avocado, mango and later also with rice pudding.
Coconut milk is made from coconut and is rich in vitamins, minerals and nutrients. The fat content is around 20 percent.
Make coconut milk yourself
If you have the time and feel like it, you can of course also make coconut milk for your baby yourself. The white pulp of the coconut is ground and pressed. The thick original milk is diluted by adding water. With coconut milk, you provide your child with many vitamins such as vitamins C, B1, B2, B3, B4, B6 and vitamin E. Commercially available coconut milk is heated and thus preserved. An already opened package can be stored in the refrigerator for about three days. Closed packaging usually has an unlimited shelf life.
The coconut is an exotic fruit that is still used today as a staple food in its countries of origin. The milk obtained from it has a slightly nutty taste and can therefore be easily combined with other components in a porridge.
Coconut oil for babies: good for the skin
Did you know that coconut is not only delicious for your baby, it is also good for your baby's skin? Since it contains natural vitamin E, you can rub your baby's skin with coconut oil. It contains antioxidants and helps wound healing. It also nourishes and protects the skin and keeps it soft and supple.
Coconut milk can be offered to babies from the age of six months. It is suitable as a drink, but is also ideally suited to give the porridge that certain something.
Image source: Getty Images / Dmitrii Guldin
Did you like "Coconut milk for the baby: you can start at this age"? We would be happy if you share the article - and of course you are welcome to follow us on Facebook, Pinterest or Instagram.
- What do guys prefer cleavage or breasts
- What are Zachary Quinto's most underrated roles
- What is charged particle and electric current
- What is NASA's best kept secret for a long time
- How do I register an AI domain
- Are souls conscious
- What is dynamic friction
- Why is criticism of Islam so taboo?
- What does NF the rapper stand for
- Why are people obsessed with cleaning
- What is Android One 1
- What is demarketing
- What does the symbol 8
- Can I download 2 Facebook apps
- Why did you leave California
- What are the characteristics of the monopoly market
- Moderate deafness can be cured with surgery
- What's your coffee confession
- What does average rate mean
- Why is citrus skin greasy
- What is the Pentagon City Mall
- Arizona is a feminine word in Spanish
- What tools are needed for cybersecurity analysis
- What is the order of magnitude
- What are iridium satellites
- What is a source receptor
- Why are tampons so difficult to insert
- What is a good time for meditation
- Why do people grow long nails
- What makes the Marine Corps cool
- How does carbon make iron harder?
- What is a chaine twist in ballet
- How do you like the Mini Cooper
- What is smart home security