How can I watch HD movies
Hdfilme.cx: watch movies for free - is it legal?
If you don't feel like spending a lot of money on films and series, you can use the free streaming provider. HDFilme.cx is one of them - but is that legal?
At HDFilme.cx you can find a lot of films and series, including blockbusters and films that are currently still showing in theaters. So why spend money on streaming providers or going to the cinema, some people will ask themselves and comfortably stream their favorite film via HDFilme.cx. But that's not all that safe.
You can see legal streaming providers that you can fall back on in our Video:
Streaming via HDFilme.cx allowed?
HDFilme.cx was previously available under HDFilme.tv. The mere fact that you apparently change the URL here regularly - similar to kino.to, which became kinox.to - should seem suspicious. The fact that films are already being offered here that are still showing in the cinema clearly shows that this is an illegal area. After all, the film has only just begun to make money - so it is definitely not in the interests of the actors and makers that the film is already available free of charge on the Internet. For a long time, however, it was not clear whether streaming would be classified as illegal at all. After all, the movie is not saved and accordingly is not owned.
Streaming on free sites like HDFilme.cx is (almost always) illegal
The European Court of Justice clarified this in 2017. We have briefly summarized the legal situation for you here:
- The Court of Justice of the European Union (ECJ) put an end to the discussions with a ruling from April 2017 in order to protect the rights of authors and licensees substantially. The ruling obliges users of streaming services to check before watching a stream whether it is an obviously illegal submission.
- If you watch an illegal stream against your better knowledge, you are liable to copyright law
- Providers of free streams such as HDfilme.cx (formerly HDfilme.tv), movie4k.org (formerly Movie2k) and so on are clearly illegal.
- Pretending to be ignorant in court should no longer be worthwhile after the ECJ ruling at the latest.
These alternatives to HDFilme.cx & Co. are legal and affordable:
Alternatives to HDFilme.cx: An overview of legal streaming providers
We clearly advise against the use of HDFilme.cx and all other free streaming providers if you are not sure about the legal situation. Especially nowadays there are many inexpensive alternatives that will keep you from a heavy fine or even jail sentence. You can find a few of them in our list:
You can find out which streaming provider suits you best with our quiz:
did you like this article? Discuss with us about the latest theatrical releases, your favorite series and films that you are eagerly waiting for - on Instagram and Facebook.
- How is compulsory voting enforced?
- Why is the big one called Katharina
- What foods have refined sugars
- What is the GOLO diet
- Regret moving to Detroit
- Are all typewriters QWERTY If not why
- What is the principle of consistency in accounting
- Why is the Book of Revelation important
- How does trade lead to economic growth
- How is productivity in the workplace determined
- Should I choose resonance or cengage?
- How good are guitar modeling amps
- Task management with CaseCamp Com
- How do I update OpenCV
- How different are taxis in the world
- How do I import goods to Kenya
- Did Obamacare screw up American healthcare
- How do I identify a copycat
- What if you don't bleed water pipes
- What exactly is the Dow Jones
- What is pUC19 plasmid
- How can I file 2290 online
- How often does CPR fail?
- Do partial payments affect creditworthiness