What is life at 21
The world in 2050: how will we live in the future?
The year is 2050. The climate has changed and the world has got a few degrees warmer. There are now 9.8 billion people on earth. Personalized nutrition and the digitalization of medicine are increasing life expectancy. In megacities, we live in an environmentally conscious way in the networked smart home. A look into the future shows: all of life is being digitized.
This is how we will feed ourselves
In the year 2050 it will be natural to eat food made from algae or insect flour in order to feed humanity and conserve resources. Consumers value factors such as regionality and organic farming. Food is functional because it promotes increased performance. This is achieved thanks to personalized nutrition based on genetic engineering: Designer Food has health-promoting effects for everyone and nutraceuticals - foods with pharmaceutical effects - prevent diseases. Personal health data is available at all times and enables menus to be tailored to the individual profile.
This is how we stay healthy
In 2050, we will maintain our health primarily with the help of digital technologies and electronic everyday aids such as cyber training, fitness apps and wearables. Thanks to detailed genetic analysis, the fight against hereditary diseases is as good as won. Robotics, gene therapy and biodegradable implants play a central role in the treatment of sick people. Thanks to telemedicine, the doctor can be reached 24 hours a day and the screen replaces house calls and consultations. Overall, medical progress is leading to a higher life expectancy and better care for the elderly: the elderly and those in need can lead a more independent life for longer. Care by third parties is sometimes even superfluous thanks to needs-based, digital life aids. And in the intelligent home, technologies even take over care activities.
This is how we will live
In 2050, urbanization will be even more advanced and living space even scarcer than it is today. We are increasingly living in networked, energy-efficient and demand-optimized high-rise buildings. Microelectronics, which can be controlled from anywhere, then take on everyday tasks. The home is permanently online, because the Internet of Things determines the whole of life: voice assistants are everyday companions, the refrigerator orders missing groceries, the vacuum robot does the house cleaning, the stove gives cooking instructions and the apartment reacts to our mood. The heating also automatically adapts to the current room and body temperature with the help of sensors. One thing is certain: efficient heating will remain a decisive factor in 2050 when it comes to a climate-neutral way of life. The foundation stone for this is already being laid with the federal government's climate package: Among other things, climate-friendly heating systems should help to achieve climate neutrality in Germany by 2050. Mobile apps, which allow the heating to be regulated from anywhere and thus save resources, are still important.
So is the climate
In the middle of the 21st century it will probably be one to two degrees Celsius warmer than it is today. The Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change assumes that the earth could heat up by up to 5 degrees Celsius by 2100. Climate change has complex effects on humans and nature: extreme weather conditions such as heavy precipitation or heat waves occur more intensely as a result of the higher earth temperature. In addition, the melting ice caps will cause sea levels to rise by up to one meter by 2100. Floods, devastation, food shortages and the extinction of species are also direct consequences of global warming. In addition, access to clean drinking water is becoming more and more precarious. This makes climate-related migration movements a global challenge. In view of these prospects, climate researchers are calling for quick action: If we reduce our CO2 emissions by 40 to 70 percent by 2050 and to zero by 2100, global warming can still be limited to 2 degrees Celsius.128readers like this
You might also be interested in:
- How do you define a lead 1
- Is Donald Trump seen as a generous person
- What happened to colored toilet paper
- What is the best contraception
- Lawyers are compulsory reporters
- What is the Finnish curriculum for 1st grade
- Does the rebellion against the parents work?
- Are INTJ couples a good couple
- Are detached earlobes dominant or recessive?
- Hippos will make good pets
- What are the characteristics of print journalism
- Which city has the best electronica scene?
- What font does the Vimeo logo use
- Which hardware upgrade makes more sense
- Who are the celebrities overnight on TikTok
- Are skin warts an STI?
- Why is unemployment stigmatized?
- Who is Trump Adviser for Israel
- When will I start loving someone
- How is aerosol spray made
- When is the pre-frontal cortex development complete
- What is Jimmy Page's best solo
- Muslims are attracted to Hinduism
- Should be taking selfies on a date
- Is Flutter ready for use in apps
- How does a writer's career affect their work?
- How does God rule all things
- Which toys start with the letter D.
- There remains morality between instinct and reason
- What is the point of standardized languages
- What is a promethazine suppository used for?
- Some vaccines cause autisim in children
- What are some nice places in Uttarakhand