What are the best dermatological medical schools
Faculty of Human Medicine
Here you will find important technical information about studying at our clinic.
The timetable is available in the Neptun system, on our website and HERE. It is recommended to check it directly before the cycle because it is always updated according to the current clinical activities.
- Block October 19 - November 6, 2020
- Block November 2 - November 20, 2020
- Block January 11 - January 20, 2021
- Block January 25th - February 3rd, 2021
- Block March 22 - April 9, 2021
- Block April 6th - May 7th, 2021
This teaching system is new to both you and us. That is why we ask you to help us with constructive evaluations so that we can further optimize it.
The blocks consist of 3 weeks. The first week takes place as distance learning.
Links for Zoom Meetings can be found HERE.
In the 2nd week internships, competitions and practical exams take place. The meeting point for the ward, ambulance internships and practical exams is on the mezzanine floor, where you will be given a coat and keys to the lockers.
Participation in the internship in the clinic is possible with a vaccination against SARS-Cov-2 or with a negative SARS-Cov-2 PCR test that is not older than 1 week.
At the end of the 2nd week we have a competition. The best 3 results automatically mean a 5 for the practical part of the exam. The other students must pass a practical test (patient examination). The practical exam takes place on the last day of the lesson in the clinic, during which you should perform a dermatological patient examination. It is possible to catch up and repeat the practical or theoretical examination in the next cycle.
The oral exam is now allowed on zoom be taken if you have taken part in the lectures and internships (wards, outpatient clinics, PBLs, quizzes) and have passed the practical test.
The exam is running
- on zoom
- with 2 test supervisors
- like a meeting
- with immediate answers to immediate questions that the head of examinations draws up from the subject catalog.
Proof of identity is mandatory before the exam begins.
During the exam
- You must not wear headphones or a headset.
- you should always be live on zoom.
- Your internet connection must not be interrupted, and if it does, the exam will be considered suspended.
- Declare that you observe the rules of remote exams, do not use any prohibited means and do not call for help.
We know you won't have the time to prepare your answers like an assay (like before). Therefore, short answers with the most important information on the topic will suffice. The exam questions will be from exam questions I-II-III.
The application is possible through the Neptun system.
It is recommended that you give yourself at least a week to prepare for the theory test. (Less preparation is risky in our experience.)
Director Prof. Dr. Miklós Sárdy, private lecturer Dr. Györgyi Pónyai (responsible for the German Faculty of General Medicine), and Dr. Uğur Çakir (Deputy) wish you a successful degree.
- What is Thermocol sheet manufacturing process
- How popular were the sopranos
- What is the twisted definition of freedom
- A business pregnancy test is exactly bought
- Why did the Israelis celebrate Haifa Day
- Should Spain legally prohibit binge tourism
- Makes a good exercise
- What is my cousin's grandson to me
- What is professional development in CPA
- Is Gandhi's assassination a Mountbatten conspiracy
- How can I feel good mentally?
- What is your rating of solar energy
- How reliable is Windows Defender's ransomware protection
- Some people mix religion with racism
- What have you learned from gambling?
- What is a star of type M.
- Swear by alkaline water
- What's the best theater on broadway
- Chow chows are inherently aggressive
- What's your take on YouTube comments
- Are leather seats easy to care for
- Do you love Coimbatore
- Which brass band has the most tubes?
- What are imaginary numbers in simple terms