How much history is Chrome
Google Chrome: This is how you adjust the synchronization
With "Synchronize" you can use the same bookmarks, passwords, extensions, cookies and a lot of other data with multiple installations of your Google Chrome browser. Netzwelt tells you how to adapt the networking between smartphone, PC and tablet PCs.
Most users nowadays use more than one device for their surf trips. For many, a notebook or tablet and a smartphone are part of the basic equipment in addition to the desktop PC at home. By synchronizing the Google Chrome browser, you can use exactly the same surfing experience on multiple devices.
With a selective setting, you can also limit the synchronization to certain data such as bookmarks and otherwise set the browser individually for each end device. We'll show you the steps you need to take.
Check and deactivate synchronization status
That is how it goes
With a mouse click on the symbol on the far right in the address bar you open the menu and there the "Settings".
At the top under People you can see the Google account currently connected to Google Chrome. With a click on "Deactivate" you can switch off the synchronization. Google Chrome then retains all currently available settings and data, but then no longer synchronizes them with other computers via the Google account. By clicking on Synchronization you will see a selection menu for the data to be synchronized.
Choose what exactly to sync
This is how it works
There are a number of switches for the individually selectable data types, which you can set individually after deactivating the "Synchronize all" option.
If you only activate some of the switches there, such as those for "Bookmarks", "Passwords" and "Settings", only these areas of Google Chrome will be synchronized with the Google account. In this way, you can use different extensions on individual PCs, for example.
Manage synchronization accounts
" Tip:The best VPN providers for more security and data protection
- Does shaving the mustache affect his body size
- Why are IITs losing their reputation
- How does Sykes die in Oliver Twist
- What is a consignment warehouse
- What are the differences between Bing and Google
- Little Venice in London is well worth a visit
- What is average kinetic energy
- Are there career opportunities in volleyball
- What do we know about Banksy's politics
- What is it like to design airplanes
- Should I invest in Realme U1
- Psychopaths were popular in high school
- Who loves you most in the world
- What is Poway CA known for
- How hot pokemons
- How beautiful was Christchurch before the earthquake
- Corn-fed chicken is better
- Is Mexico safe for Pakistani tourists
- Is this punctuation correct?
- Could using blockchain avoid MSB registration
- Why do people call Thanos Space Hitler
- What is somatization in psychology
- Who is Spider Man's true love
- How can we treat our ex crush
- Why is citrus skin greasy
- Did you use an iPhone X?
- What is Remote Proctoring used for?
- How does Gumroad deal with chargebacks
- Should I buy Litecoin today?
- Can a science student do an LLB
- Which universities accept TIFR results
- Do you like being an indian
- The feet ever stop growing
- How do I become a multi-billionaire