Yale acceptance chance
The range of possible uses of innovative information and communication technologies in marketing, sales and service seems to be limitless. They not only open up new communication and sales channels, but also enable direct and individualized customer contact. The challenge of the new technologies is to understand this diversity as an opportunity and to develop strategic competitive advantages from it. The mastery of the possibilities of electronic commerce is therefore an urgent management task.
Well-known experts from science and practice present current applications and future-oriented perspectives of electronic commerce in 26 articles:
- Fundamental aspects of electronic commerce
- Challenges for retail
- One to one marketing
- Online Advertising
- service management
- information management
For the second edition, the work has been thoroughly revised and updated.
"Electronic Commerce" is aimed at lecturers and students of business administration with a focus on corporate management, marketing and business informatics, as well as practitioners in companies who face the challenges of electronic commerce and want to use its diverse possibilities.
Distribution E-Commerce E-Marketing Electronic Commerce Trade Information Management Consumption Customer Loyalty Customer Service Management Marketing Market Research Sales Advertising Competition
Editors and affiliations
- Friedhelm Bliemel
- Georg Fassott
- Axel Theobald
- 1. University of Kaiserslautern, Germany
About the editors
Prof. Dr. Friedhelm Bliemel holds the chair for business administration, especially marketing, at the University of Kaiserslautern.
Dr. Georg Fassott is an academic advisor to Professor Bliemel's chair.
Dipl.-Wirtsch.-Ing. Axel Theobald works at the same chair as a research assistant.
- Book Title Electronic Commerce
- Book Subtitle Challenges - Applications - Perspectives
- Editors Friedhelm Bliemel
- DOIhttps: //doi.org/10.1007/978-3-322-93133-7
- Copyright InformationGabler Verlag | Springer Fachmedien Wiesbaden GmbH, Wiesbaden 1999
- Publisher NameGabler Verlag
- eBook PackagesSpringer Book Archive
- Softcover ISBN978-3-409-28990-0
- eBook ISBN978-3-322-93133-7
- Edition Number2
- Number of PagesX, 428
- Number of Illustrations80 b / w illustrations, 0 illustrations in color
- TopicsBusiness and Management, general
- Buy this book on publisher's site
- What are lithium metal batteries
- How do I bypass the load balancer
- Are there stalemates in chess
- Is the Kilauea below a plate boundary
- What is a rice water polisher
- What causes belly fat in young adults
- Is there a registered WWE betting website
- How was your interview at IIM Rohtak
- Why did Arjuna blow the Devadatta Conch
- What is the reciprocal of 1 9
- There remains morality between instinct and reason
- Do you know the boothworld industry
- Why is mystery so attractive
- How to write an absent note
- Is an AI like Ultron possible?
- What problem is Airbnb solving
- Which website can Google replace
- Steroids are becoming safer
- Why is CA becoming less popular
- Where is the best chinese food in charlotte
- Can eBay Sellers Find Out My Age
- How do startups keep an eye on their budget
- Is Elon Musk secretly a flat earth-dweller?
- How long does a water heater last