How do consumers get energy
Navigation and service
Consumer service of the Federal Network Agency
The Energy Consumer Service of the Federal Network Agency is the national contact point for consumers, where they can obtain information on their rights in the energy sector, the applicable legal provisions and an effective procedure in the event of a dispute with a gas or electricity supplier. The consumer service therefore primarily enables consumers to find out about options for action and problem solutions.
For individual disputes With energy companies, an out-of-court and free dispute resolution is provided at the arbitration board Energie e.V. For reasons of data protection law, the consumer service cannot forward any personal complaints directed to the Federal Network Agency to the arbitration board. Direct contact is required for the application for arbitration - especially with regard to the completeness of the documents.
At ongoing violations of the Energy Industry Act by energy companies the Federal Network Agency can initiate regulatory steps. The extent to which there are indications of systematic and significant grievances is taken into account.
Arbitration Board Energy e.V.
The conciliation office Energie e.V. is the central office for the out-of-court settlement of individual disputes between consumers and energy supply companies. For private customers, the arbitration board offers a modern, simple and free procedure for resolving disputes. If private consumers have already unsuccessfully turned to the company with their complaint, they can call on the help of the Energy Arbitration Board by submitting a request for arbitration.
Consumer advice centers / energy market observation
In addition, the consumer advice centers offer individual advice and specific assistance. For example, you can warn companies and file injunctions in the event of consumer law violations.
This is also done by the energy market observation of the Federation of German Consumer Organizations (vzbv), which bundles the information and complaints of the consumer advice centers and can, if necessary, lead them via the vzbv warning procedure.
- What Are Some Good Professional Development Podcasts
- How many people work at redBus in
- What services are provided by Jingle Cabs
- What does spirit of spirit mean
- Why does the family traditionally change
- What's the best use of math
- What do interns do as software developers
- Why take out a personal loan?
- What is cost-per-action marketing
- How do hydrogen bombs work
- Has India's Look East policies proven beneficial
- How did poisonous animals evolve?
- Should I choose resonance or cengage?
- Why should an atheist become a Muslim
- How do I make a porous pavement
- How can you mature without experience
- Eat squirrel blue cape
- What do pictures mean to you
- GMO foods are slowly killing us
- How much are golf caddies paid
- Who is using the operating system and when
- How hot do exhaust systems get
- What is CABG
- Which is the best camera smartphone