Is math perfect
Math help: exercises and tips for a perfect start to school
Mathematics is the subject that causes students the most problems. This is why it is by far the number 1 tutoring subject. Once there are gaps, it becomes more and more difficult to understand new school material. That's why it's first of all: close the gaps and then practice, practice, practice.
We have put together a package for you, filled to the brim with clear learning videos, useful exercises, tips and helpful tests. From basic arithmetic and fractions to logarithms and exponential equations, all math aids are clearly presented, which is required up to and including 10th grade.
Our top 3 math help topics
Solve equations with parenthesesDissolve plus and minus brackets, multiply the factor in front of the bracket or a bracket. In our exercises and videos, solving equations with brackets, the rules are clearly explained and the knowledge can be checked directly with tasks.
Calculate the scaleHow the scale is calculated and converted for geometric figures and maps is shown in our video and is clearly shown with examples and exercises on our page Calculate scale.
Probability calculation - create a four-field tableThe creation of a four-field table always helps when two different events A and B are given and a counter-event is formulated in each case. How the four-field table is created is shown using an example on our exercise page for the four-field table.
Math help by grade level
For selected grade levels there is a summary of some of the topics that are dealt with in the respective school year:
- Mathematics class 5 - basic arithmetic operations such as dividing, multiplying, etc.
- Mathematics grade 6 - geometry, fractions, etc.
- Mathematics class 7 - number theory, geometry, terms and equations, etc.
- Math grade 8 - percentage calculation, linear functions, etc.
- Mathematics class 9 - powers, Pythagorean theorem, binomial formulas, etc.
- Mathematics class 10 - calculus of roots, theorems of rays, probability calculus, etc.
Also for High school students, our math help can be interesting. Because repetition of past material does no harm. Mathematics does not forgive any gaps because the material builds on one another level by level, like a ladder. Especially when school starts again, “forgetting summer” could make the start difficult, especially in mathematics. That's why we are happy to provide start-up help with the math help page, so that the start of the school year or the later exam preparation in the realm of numbers, formulas and curves runs as smoothly as possible. For everyone who still has something more math help If you need, there is also our on-site math tutoring or online math tutoring.
German help - grammar, punctuation, text analysis and many other topics in grades 5 to 10
English help - tenses, text analyzes, cultural studies and much more for grades 5 to 10
- Why was Maggi banned
- What are the five pillars of Reiki
- Are our lives somehow new?
- What is Generalized Anxiety Disorder GAD
- Does Indian education need reforms or not
- Hatred was born to protect love
- Happiness can be achieved without fulfillment
- Is an oily face good or bad
- How many subjects are there in ECE 1
- Why is political science considered a science
- Every coffee tastes burnt
- What are gray wolves top speed
- Should I become a religious person
- What are the methods of hydrographic surveying
- Why have HP laptops lost their popularity
- What is Six Sigma a management fad
- What percentage is required in 10
- Where did medieval kings live
- What is sheet pile wall
- How do you design a knife
- How Much Does Laser Skin Resurfacing Cost
- Is the Akismet plugin free
- What makes Django unique
- How have the laws and rules developed?
- What can a damaged motherboard BIOS do?
- Is Apple Music less buggy than Spotify
- How could early humans have kindled fires?
- Hydrangeas are poisonous to dogs
- What genre is BTS as a whole
- How does AppleCare deal with cracked screens
- Why do theories change
- How is the IIT Hyderabad Campus
- Who are some good Italian rap artists