What is the price of Revolt 400
The concept of “gravel biking” has different meanings for different people. But regardless of whether you ride on unpaved roads, trails, gravel slopes or a mixture of everything, the challenges are the same. You want a bike that adapts to the conditions, where you stay in control and still feel comfortable even after long days in the saddle. The new Revolt gives you all of that. It features a lightweight ALUXX aluminum frame and carbon fork, each designed to balance stiffness (for efficiency) and compliance (for comfort and control). Integrated components, including the D-Fuse seat post and the Contact XR D-Fuse handlebar, reliably absorb shocks and vibrations from the respective surface. The frame has been developed for disc brakes and offers space for larger tires up to 45C. Finally, the Revolt has a number of integrated functions, including the X-Defender downtube protection and the smart mount system for luggage racks and accessories, with which you can enjoy your gravel adventure to the full.
Important performance factors
Versatile gravel geometry
The new gravel geometry puts you in an upright sitting position and has shorter chainstays. The result is precise handling, agility and control in all situations: from a steep climb in the saddle to high-speed descent on exposed gravel paths.
The innovative new Contact-XR-D-Fuse handlebar and the D-Fuse seat post work as a system and absorb impacts together without losing the stiffness that you need for an aggressive start on the road. The high tire clearance for 45 mm wide tires helps smooth exposed roads as well as rough gravel and clay paths.
Efficient all round
The ALUXX aluminum frame ensures efficient riding and the versatility of the bike ensures that you can have a smooth, fast riding experience on any surface.
- Does Indian education need reforms or not
- Can eBay Sellers Find Out My Age
- How to make grapefruit juice
- What does CA stand for in photography
- What is a Social Marketing Plan
- How can a psychological trick be proven
- What is the full form of JMM
- How can we configure a WiFi network
- What happened to machinima
- Why did the Church execute Galileo Galilei
- What is social isolation
- What are romantic pop music
- Jack Reacher is a good guy
- Psychopaths were popular in high school
- What uncertainties in life are certain
- Did you choose the right school?
- What is infinitely multiplied by 0
- Heaven has a playground
- How did Newton's law of gravitation come about
- How to restart Snapchat
- Can I learn programming through tutorials
- Why does the school system lie
- Difference between normal and abnormal behavior
- Is CrO3 acidic or basic